The Student Room Group

Insecure about the fact that I'm not white :(

Scroll to see replies

Interesting thread. I'm sure you think that about Asian and maybe ven black guys, and it has some truth. But there are a fair few white guys, myself included, who are not generally into the classic, blonde, nordic woman, it's just unmysterious and not that attractive to me/us. I think a lot of south Asian and caribbean women are sexy. I'm less into white and very rarely oriental girls. I like rich dark hair and darker, smooth skin is much more sensuous.
Original post by Zamestaneh
"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful."

Thanks Zam

Don't know why there was a need for this..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mancini
I disagree it's not a generalisation , I'm a heterosexual male I do not care if these males are attractive or not and don't believe I have to make any distintiction. It's not exactly like we can see anyone in these threads. As far as I know they describe themselves as south Asian not as unattractive. Although they do complain that white girls are not attracted to them. Also in another post in another thread I did not only mention south Asians but also oriental males and I'm not trying to attack them for their race I have no problem whatsoever with these communities, just happens that on TSR you are more likely to see self pity posts from males of these two groups.

Because I'm South Asian, I know the type of south Asian guys that would comment on this website and put self pity posts. They are the average-unattractive ones with no confidence and no game. They're the ones who remain quiet in class and wonder why no girls give him attention.

The fact is, my mates are attractive South Asian guys and get plenty of attention and girls, from white girls to Ecuadorian girls, to Algerian girls. One of them has even slept with over 150 girls at the age of 20. These self pitying South Asians don't realise it's not that white girls aren't into South Asians, they're just not into them because they aren't attractive and they aren't confident/bring in a positive vibe.
Reply 104
Original post by am_blue
Because I'm South Asian, I know the type of south Asian guys that would comment on this website and put self pity posts. They are the average-unattractive ones with no confidence and no game. They're the ones who remain quiet in class and wonder why no girls give him attention.

The fact is, my mates are attractive South Asian guys and get plenty of attention and girls, from white girls to Ecuadorian girls, to Algerian girls. One of them has even slept with over 150 girls at the age of 20. These self pitying South Asians don't realise it's not that white girls aren't into South Asians, they're just not into them because they aren't attractive and they aren't confident/bring in a positive vibe.

Well I have never claimed that all south Asian guys can't attract white girls nor try to make it seem that way. I just mentioned that it is predominantly south Asian guys that make such posts. I also really don't need to know about your friends number of sex partners, there's really no need to boast or prove anything to me.
I'm a white guy and the vast majority of my girlfriends have been asian: Malay, Indian, Vietnamese. I actually have a preference for non whites.
Original post by am_blue

'course he has.
Original post by am_blue

Nope.
I feel the same. No comment.
Original post by driftawaay
Nope.

Original post by Anonymous
'course he has.

Lol I can prove it to you, PM me. I can show you his instagram account, has 3,500+ followers all full of girls. His old instagram account had 11k followers but he deleted it because his Ecuadorian girlfriend at the time got jealous.

I also hang out with him like 3 hours every night, I see his phone daily and see the amount of DM's/whatsapp/snapchats he gets from girls. I really wouldn't be making this up on TSR just to prove a point...but ok
Original post by am_blue
Lol I can prove it to you, PM me. I can show you his instagram account, has 3,500+ followers all full of girls. His old instagram account had 11k followers but he deleted it because his Ecuadorian girlfriend at the time got jealous.

I also hang out with him like 3 hours every night, I see his phone daily and see the amount of DM's/whatsapp/snapchats he gets from girls. I really wouldn't be making this up on TSR just to prove a point...but ok

Nobody accused you of making it up. I accused him of making it up.

I thought that too at first, but I've been hanging out with him constantly during the summer holiday...and it's constant girls everywhere, and he hasn't slept with as many girls as he was when he was younger! And he told me he was sleeping around a lot during college days (I didn't go to his college), but we have mutual friends who went to the same school and college as him, and they basically did confirm it. Everyone knows how he is, he puts it out there
Original post by am_blue

"my friend has loads of followers, he must get loads of sex":laugh:
"my friend has loads of followers, he must get loads of sex":laugh:

Smh...you really don't know how Instagram works. You're so naive
Original post by am_blue
Smh...you really don't know how Instagram works. You're so naive

oh my goodness :teehee:
you poor thing
oh my goodness :teehee:
you poor thing

Oh god
If you actually met him, you wouldn't question the numbers loool
Original post by am_blue
Oh god
If you actually met him, you wouldn't question the numbers loool

mhm, alright:rolleyes:
Original post by am_blue

I believe you.

I know you don't do men but am blue is handsome enough to get that many :h:
mhm, alright:rolleyes:

Why are you doubting him? It's not like he claimed it was him. Then we'd all be bawling laughing but he said it's his friend. :dontknow:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I believe you.

I know you don't do men but am blue is handsome enough to get that many :h:

Lol but he didnt say he got that many, he says his friend did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending