The Student Room Group

My boyfriend still has an ‘ex’ on Snapchat and claims he’s still friends

We’ve been together for a year and they were a thing over 3 years ago. He hasn’t seen her at all since I’ve been with him and he only messaged her last year when she messaged him first. He messaged respectfully and left it after a few days. I’ve told him that I’m uncomfortable with him having her on there, but he said she’s a friend. He said he loves me a lot but he won’t remove her. Should he do it to respect me?
Original post by Anonymous
We’ve been together for a year and they were a thing over 3 years ago. He hasn’t seen her at all since I’ve been with him and he only messaged her last year when she messaged him first. He messaged respectfully and left it after a few days. I’ve told him that I’m uncomfortable with him having her on there, but he said she’s a friend. He said he loves me a lot but he won’t remove her. Should he do it to respect me?

This is of a thing from last year, although you have every right to speak to him in regards to your insecurities and anything that makes you uncomfortable and as your boyfriend he should respect what your saying and a compromise to which you both therefore follow would be respectable, a couple of questions I have though is if he loves you a lot why won’t he remove her especially considering you spoke to him about it and it makes you uncomfortable? Secondly do you think he still has feelings for that particular ex to why but it still wouldn’t make sense? Lastly does it just make you insecure to the fact that he just wants to remain “friends” with the opposite gender and ex considering that he doesn’t speak to her but still friends. I would remove her personally and yes he should respecting your other half and two key traits in a relationship commitment and loyalty comes first.

I'm getting red flag vibes
Reply 3
Original post by Lita fan girl
I'm getting red flag vibes

From who
From who

I think she referred to your boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending