The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
From a girls point of view, it can be good on the right person, but bumfluff is never good .... :tongue:
Reply 2
I like manly stubble, but only on dark-haired guys. any sideburns or 'manicured beards' are complete no-nos.
Reply 3
naelse
I like manly stubble, but only on dark-haired guys. any sideburns or 'manicured beards' are complete no-nos.

Yeah, I agree totally!
i would LOVE a Napoleon III beard and moustache style, but my moustache doesn't have the same depth hair-wise as my beard
Hmmm on my last day of school i had sideburns, a mono brow, a massive beard and french moutache drawn on me with perminant marker. I got a lot of stares walking home...i took that to mean i was looking pretty damn good, of course. Do all of you agree that's the new style?
Reply 6
tis_me_lord
Hmmm on my last day of school i had sideburns, a mono brow, a massive beard and french moutache drawn on me with perminant marker. I got a lot of stares walking home...i took that to mean i was looking pretty damn good, of course. Do all of you agree that's the new style?

monobrow :biggrin:
Yes, and it took 2 days to come off, even with me washing it loads. I had to turn up to an exam with it. I'm sure the examination inspectors were highly impressed with the maturity levels of the schools pupils.
Reply 8
tis_me_lord
Yes, and it took 2 days to come off, even with me washing it loads. I had to turn up to an exam with it. I'm sure the examination inspectors were highly impressed with the maturity levels of the schools pupils.

HAHA got a pic of that?
Reply 9
A little bit of stubble is good, but um no beards, no taches and definitely no hair sprouting out of ears :biggrin:
kikzen
HAHA got a pic of that?

As a matter of fact i do, but i have no scanner so i can't show you all, sorry!
i have a lot of hair on my back - and have big sideburns, i am called Wolverine a lot
Reply 12
i quite like stubble to look at on some guys (that kind of rugged sexy look)... but think of us poor girls- it can really itch.

lou xxx
lou p
i quite like stubble to look at on some guys (that kind of rugged sexy look)... but think of us poor girls- it can really itch.

lou xxx

itch where?
Actually this post reminds me that i haven't shaven in weeks. Helenia would kill me if she found that out. I better do that later....

Sideburns are a no no? I usually can't be bothered to get rid of them, i sometimes do when i'm not too tired.
Reply 15
tis_me_lord
Actually this post reminds me that i haven't shaven in weeks. Helenia would kill me if she found that out. I better do that later....

Sideburns are a no no? I usually can't be bothered to get rid of them, i sometimes do when i'm not too tired.

I'm not too keen on sideburns, personally.
Reply 16
tis_me_lord

There is a list, Tis me lord, and you know it, of people who are allowed stubble. You are not on the list. Go and find a razor...
lol but one of my friends once said i look like strider with my school coat hood up, does that count?

Oh, and you can call me Ben. :wink:
Reply 18
tis_me_lord
lol but one of my friends once said i look like strider with my school coat hood up, does that count?

Oh, and you can call me Ben. :wink:

Ok. And no, I don't think it counts. Aragorn is considerably older and more attractive. Not that you are unnattractive, just not for me :tongue:
Reply 19
My list of people who can have facial hair looks like this:

And no exceptions! Unless they're just THAT charming and goodlooking that I can't resist...

Latest

Trending

Trending