The Student Room Group

Deed poll acceptance for SFE

I'm trying to apply for Student Finance and I've just noticed that one page on the government website specifically calls out needing an Enrolled Deed Poll. Has anyone tried to apply with an unenrolled deed poll before and how successful were you?
Original post by toranine
I'm trying to apply for Student Finance and I've just noticed that one page on the government website specifically calls out needing an Enrolled Deed Poll. Has anyone tried to apply with an unenrolled deed poll before and how successful were you?

Hi there, we don't need this to be enrolled. If you have a Change of Name Deed you can upload this onto your online account for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, we don't need this to be enrolled. If you have a Change of Name Deed you can upload this onto your online account for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Thanks Karen, that's a relief as I don't have the money or time to go through that process.
Original post by toranine
Thanks Karen, that's a relief as I don't have the money or time to go through that process.

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending