The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Brown hair, green eyes
Or blonde hair, brown eyes
I have hazel/green eyes and brown hair. The guys I end up going for have all coincidentally (no sarcasm) had blonde hair and brown eyes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Blond hair, green eyes master race checking in 😌
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
No way I love black hair, brown eyes.:teeth:

I have lime green/blue eyes and dark jet black hair but curly. Which I hate. :/

The most attractive, dark hair and dark eyes.
(edited 8 years ago)
I have black hair, brown eyes with black flecks (so they end up looking really dark normally but really light when the sun shines on my face).

No idea what the most attractive is... :dontknow:
Silvery blonde hair (naturally dark blonde) and blue eyes.

It really bothers me when people have the exact same hair and eye colour. I don't just mean.. Brown hair and brown eyes but the exact same shade. As if their body couldn't be bothered to make a new colour or something. It weirds me out.
U really think so?
Light eyes and dark hair sounds amazing :biggrin:
Lucky u :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brown Eyes, Black hair with a rather disturbing amount of grey :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Brown eyes & black hair.
Reply 10
brown hair and green eyes

coincidentally I like brown hair and green eyes, or blue eyes
Ginger hair - green eyes

Dark brown hair and brown or hazel eyes is my favourite. Never liked blue or grey eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dark brown hair with blonde going through it (natural... not dyed, highlighted or whatever). Hazel eyes.

I find most attractive dark hair dark eyes.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88

It really bothers me when people have the exact same hair and eye colour. I don't just mean.. Brown hair and brown eyes but the exact same shade. As if their body couldn't be bothered to make a new colour or something. It weirds me out.

what the hell? the majority of the human population has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes...you're weirded out by us all?
Brown eyes, dark hair.

I find the polar opposite attractive though, ah (dirty)blonde hair blue eyes :colondollar: the Prince William type :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

lol wth? :laugh:
Original post by tanyapotter
what the hell? the majority of the human population has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes...you're weirded out by us all?

Hmm dark brown not so much (though I still don't think it's often the exact same shade). It's more when it's a slightly more uncommon eye/hair colour so for instance auburn hair and matching eyes... I once knew a girl with sandy blonde hair and almost yellowy eyes. I think I just like contrast!
Mine is brown eyes and black hair
I like black hair and hazel eyes combo :daydreaming:
Hmm dark brown not so much (though I still don't think it's often the exact same shade). It's more when it's a slightly more uncommon eye/hair colour so for instance auburn hair and matching eyes... I once knew a girl with sandy blonde hair and almost yellowy eyes. I think I just like contrast!

red and yellow eyes are for sure weird looking, but i've honestly never seen people with them.
Reply 19

That's quite ignorant, calling them weird, a lot or people find dark hair, dark eyes very attractive.

So why must they change their genetics simply to please you?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest