Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your eye and hair colour combo and whats considered the most attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mine is black hair and brown eyes, really boring.

ReputationRep:
    Brown hair, green eyes
    Or blonde hair, brown eyes

ReputationRep:
    I have hazel/green eyes and brown hair. The guys I end up going for have all coincidentally (no sarcasm) had blonde hair and brown eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Blond hair, green eyes master race checking in 😌

ReputationRep:
    No way I love black hair, brown eyes.:teeth:

I have lime green/blue eyes and dark jet black hair but curly. Which I hate. :/

The most attractive, dark hair and dark eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I have black hair, brown eyes with black flecks (so they end up looking really dark normally but really light when the sun shines on my face).

No idea what the most attractive is... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Silvery blonde hair (naturally dark blonde) and blue eyes.

It really bothers me when people have the exact same hair and eye colour. I don't just mean.. Brown hair and brown eyes but the exact same shade. As if their body couldn't be bothered to make a new colour or something. It weirds me out.

ReputationRep:
    U really think so?
    Light eyes and dark hair sounds amazing
    Lucky u

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brown Eyes, Black hair with a rather disturbing amount of grey

ReputationRep:
    Brown eyes & black hair.

ReputationRep:
    brown hair and green eyes

coincidentally I like brown hair and green eyes, or blue eyes

ReputationRep:
    Ginger hair - green eyes

Dark brown hair and brown or hazel eyes is my favourite. Never liked blue or grey eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dark brown hair with blonde going through it (natural... not dyed, highlighted or whatever). Hazel eyes.

I find most attractive dark hair dark eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)

It really bothers me when people have the exact same hair and eye colour. I don't just mean.. Brown hair and brown eyes but the exact same shade. As if their body couldn't be bothered to make a new colour or something. It weirds me out.
    what the hell? the majority of the human population has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes...you're weirded out by us all?

ReputationRep:
    Brown eyes, dark hair.

I find the polar opposite attractive though, ah (dirty)blonde hair blue eyes the Prince William type

ReputationRep:

lol wth? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    what the hell? the majority of the human population has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes...you're weirded out by us all?
    Hmm dark brown not so much (though I still don't think it's often the exact same shade). It's more when it's a slightly more uncommon eye/hair colour so for instance auburn hair and matching eyes... I once knew a girl with sandy blonde hair and almost yellowy eyes. I think I just like contrast!

ReputationRep:
    Mine is brown eyes and black hair
    I like black hair and hazel eyes combo :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm dark brown not so much (though I still don't think it's often the exact same shade). It's more when it's a slightly more uncommon eye/hair colour so for instance auburn hair and matching eyes... I once knew a girl with sandy blonde hair and almost yellowy eyes. I think I just like contrast!
    red and yellow eyes are for sure weird looking, but i've honestly never seen people with them.

ReputationRep:

That's quite ignorant, calling them weird, a lot or people find dark hair, dark eyes very attractive.

So why must they change their genetics simply to please you?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.