The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

6763df4d9673b417037f4b90a96cdad6.jpg

So inspiring! Not even lying!!
I know the creator will go but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work.

- Michelangelo
" And you ask
- What if I fall ?
Oh but my darling,
- What if you fly ? "
~ Erin Hanson
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

"The happiest of people don't have the best of everything. They MAKE THE BEST of everything."

I love quotes, btw :biggrin:
Original post by User2072205
6763df4d9673b417037f4b90a96cdad6.jpg

So inspiring! Not even lying!!

I agree :u:
Original post by ninjapurple
"The happiest of people don't have the best of everything. They MAKE THE BEST of everything."

I love quotes, btw :biggrin:

Wow, that's a great one! I definitely agree with it :yep:

That's great to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't live your life trying to adjust to other people's definition of 'perfect'. You are you and no one can claim that title :hugs:
image.jpeg
"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light he scattered the night, and made the day worth living. "
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

<3
Original post by Indeterminate

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light he scattered the night, and made the day worth living. "
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

<3

Woah! These two are fantastic! Thanks for posting them - they sure have brightened up my morning :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do what you want and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind..
@MathQ123

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers - Khalil Gibran
Original post by The Joker ~
@MathQ123

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers - Khalil Gibran

You're calling me ungrateful? :cry2:
You pagal, batameez insaan :aetsch:

Spoiler

"If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there” ~ George Harrison
Reply 1715
Strive for progress not perfection <3
'The future has many names. For the weak it's unattainable. For the fearful, it's unknown. For the bold, it's ideal'
Original post by Unistudent77
'The future has many names. For the weak it's unattainable. For the fearful, it's unknown. For the bold, it's ideal'

Woah! That's a whole new perspective. Thanks for posting - and it's great to see you again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest