The Student Room Group

Teenage boys

Tbh in my school
They have no respect for women/girls
The majority of them think they are fregging hard and can bang anyone out
Im scared thinking all the boys are the same!

Scroll to see replies

chat **** get banged m7, say suttin
Puberty, hormones raging and all of that.

They'll simmer down eventually.
The Age of the Gentleman is over.

The Time of the Chavs has come.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by heyitscraziix
Tbh in my school

To be fair, they can be 15 or 50 and still have no respect for women/girls. However, some will soon start to have respect for women/girls, so do not worry :tongue:

Well, all boys aren't the same :smile: Many have similar annoying characteristics, but many of them are okay. Some in your year group may even have respect for women/girls but you probably have not considered them or even noticed them :redface:. A lot of the quiet teen boys are honestly so friendly, and they become the ones all the girls love when they are older so look out for them now! jokes :tongue: but yeah don't be scared, and good luck!
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
The Age of the Gentleman is dead.

* bangs for chatting **** *
all girls school ftw :h:
Original post by Use Err Name
*bangs for chatting *****

Pardon, I didn't know you were gay.
Original post by CoolCavy

PROSM :biggrin:
Pardon, I didn't know you were gay.

Problem?
Tbh in my school

This is why so many schoolgirls go for older men.

And get them both in trouble!
The Age of the Gentleman is dead.

GTFOH with that nonsense, there has never been an 'age of gentlemen', and there will never be a 'time of the chavs'.

Also, if you're trying to quote LoTR, it's 'The Age of X is over'.

Tbh in my school

'Tbh' I think you have no idea what you are talking about, and your generalizations are bordering on utter ignorance.

AKA the secret 8th circle of hell.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia

AKA the secret 8th circle of hell.

how would you know when you are a boy so have never been to one? :s-smilie:
Original post by Arkasia
GTFOH with that nonsense, there has never been an 'age of gentlemen', and there will never be a 'time of the chavs'.

Why is everything I say taken as absolute sincerity? I though that by know, you would have known that I ooze sarcasm and jovial humour, mmm?
how would you know when you are a boy so have never been to one? :s-smilie:

90% of the girls I have spoken to said that they hated it, and it was a cesspit of bitchiness and cliques.
Why is everything I say taken as absolute sincerity? I though that by know, you would have known that I ooze sarcasm and jovial humour, mmm?

Read my edit, if you were trying to adapt a quote from LoTR, you did it wrong. And you definitely ooze something, but I'm not sure I'd classify it as 'jovial humour'.
Original post by Arkasia
Read my edit, if you were trying to adapt a quote from LoTR, you did it wrong. And you definitely ooze something, but I'm not sure I'd classify it as 'jovial humour'.

par
Original post by Arkasia
90% of the girls I have spoken to said that they hated it, and it was a cesspit of bitchiness and cliques.

well there a positives and negatives to it. tbh i don't find it that bad and wouldn't want to go to a mixed one really. plus there aren't many mixed grammars anyway
Original post by Arkasia

Granted, I can't remember the quote exactly. It's been two years since since I last saw TROTK. I guess I should have corrected myself.

Although, am I right in sensing some small measure of contempt?
well there a positives and negatives to it. tbh i don't find it that bad and wouldn't want to go to a mixed one really. plus there aren't many mixed grammars anyway

Considering how few grammars there are, it's safe to assume OP is talking about a comprehensive.

Quick Reply

Latest