The Student Room Group

Mental health nursing interview Teesside and Hull!

Help !! I have an interview tomorrow with Teesside University and with Hull uni next Week for Mental health nursing. Just wondering if anyone has been for the same interview before? if so could you let me know of some of the questions they ask..?
also is the numeracy test difficult as this is what I am worried of the most :frown:

ahhhhh thanks!!
Original post by bethanyc4305
Help !! I have an interview tomorrow with Teesside University and with Hull uni next Week for Mental health nursing. Just wondering if anyone has been for the same interview before? if so could you let me know of some of the questions they ask..?
also is the numeracy test difficult as this is what I am worried of the most :frown:

ahhhhh thanks!!

No one can give you specific questions, it's not allowed.
But it will be things like why mental health nursing, exploring your personal attributes and motivation. Have an awareness of current issues in nursing and the roles of professional bodies such as the NMC and CQC etc.

The maths won't be difficult. It's not there to trick but it's a requirement that nurses have a certain standard in maths. Use nhs snap or gcse bitesize to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestCat
No one can give you specific questions, it's not allowed.
But it will be things like why mental health nursing, exploring your personal attributes and motivation. Have an awareness of current issues in nursing and the roles of professional bodies such as the NMC and CQC etc.

The maths won't be difficult. It's not there to trick but it's a requirement that nurses have a certain standard in maths. Use nhs snap or gcse bitesize to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you ! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest