Indian guys? Will you date outside your race Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I have a crush on an indian guy, the problem being me being southeast/ east asian.
He was raised in Britain so he isn't that "traditional", I assume, but hangs out with the indian community at our school; his whole friendship group consists of literally all indians and a few white people.
His best friend is an indian girl as well, surprise surprise, and I think she's attracted to him. (Don't think he likes her back tho)
In this situation is it safe to presume that he'll only get romantically involved with those of the same race as him?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not really. Indian guys aren't particularly in high demand in Britain so I don't think you have to worry at all.
preetg97
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have a crush on an indian guy, the problem being me being southeast/ east asian.
He was raised in Britain so he isn't that "traditional", I assume, but hangs out with the indian community at our school; his whole friendship group consists of literally all indians and a few white people.
His best friend is an indian girl as well, surprise surprise, and I think she's attracted to him. (Don't think he likes her back tho)
In this situation is it safe to presume that he'll only get romantically involved with those of the same race as him?
Depends on the guy and his family. I'd say a large proportion wouldn't date outside their race because of the trouble they're likely to get into by family.
TheLastAge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Not really. Indian guys aren't particularly in high demand in Britain so I don't think you have to worry at all.
I made a cheeky kek at this comment
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jebedee)
True, but my so called popular girl friends still flirt with the hot ones. In my opinion, the hot ones are proper hot, while the rest/majority aren't seen to be desirable from society's definition of attractive.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by preetg97)
Depends on the guy and his family. I'd say a large proportion wouldn't date outside their race because of the trouble they're likely to get into by family.
Ah, shame
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads