The Student Room Group

Indian guys? Will you date outside your race

So I have a crush on an indian guy, the problem being me being southeast/ east asian.
He was raised in Britain so he isn't that "traditional", I assume, but hangs out with the indian community at our school; his whole friendship group consists of literally all indians and a few white people.
His best friend is an indian girl as well, surprise surprise, and I think she's attracted to him. (Don't think he likes her back tho)
In this situation is it safe to presume that he'll only get romantically involved with those of the same race as him?
Reply 1
Not really. Indian guys aren't particularly in high demand in Britain so I don't think you have to worry at all.
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a crush on an indian guy, the problem being me being southeast/ east asian.
He was raised in Britain so he isn't that "traditional", I assume, but hangs out with the indian community at our school; his whole friendship group consists of literally all indians and a few white people.
His best friend is an indian girl as well, surprise surprise, and I think she's attracted to him. (Don't think he likes her back tho)
In this situation is it safe to presume that he'll only get romantically involved with those of the same race as him?

Depends on the guy and his family. I'd say a large proportion wouldn't date outside their race because of the trouble they're likely to get into by family.
Original post by Jebedee
Not really. Indian guys aren't particularly in high demand in Britain so I don't think you have to worry at all.

I made a cheeky kek at this comment
Reply 4
Original post by Jebedee

True, but my so called popular girl friends still flirt with the hot ones. In my opinion, the hot ones are proper hot, while the rest/majority aren't seen to be desirable from society's definition of attractive.
Reply 5
Original post by preetg97
Depends on the guy and his family. I'd say a large proportion wouldn't date outside their race because of the trouble they're likely to get into by family.

Ah, shame:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending