The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanW18
Don't care what anybody says. This film is great.

My favourite of the 7.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
My favourite of the 7.

Haven't seen 7 yet (shocking, I know), but it's my favourite out of the 6. Always thought the prequels get unfairly hated on the internet. Especially RoTS. So good.
(edited 8 years ago)
Haven't seen 7 yet (shocking, I know), but it's my favourite out of the 6. Always thought the prequels get unfairly hated on the internet. Especially RoTS. So good.

I only like III tbh, don't care for the other six.

3 is amazing. It's cool to hate the prequels. The music in the prequels :drools:

The storylines and premise for the prequels were epic. Palpatine creating a fake crisis on Naboo and starting a fake civil war all so that senators will willingly put him into power, so ****ing sick.

Though I may be bias for my interests in politriks
Wot is going on here lads
Can't wait for Marshall Matters & MJ to tear the Premiership apart.

Spoiler

The downside of winning the league this year would be that we can't sing 20 times anymore. Seriously, I remember the game against Liverpool when we had Moyseh and we sang it for 15 minutes straight (75th minute - 90th minute).

Best atmosphere I've experienced at a football match really.
Reckon Januzaj's got a future, then? He has returned to Old Trafford after failing to impress in Dortmund - and he's your fifth top scorer, with 1. He could be your saviour.

I'm joking, of course, but it is a shame to see where his career has gone. I wonder about his temperament and dedication, really. Tuchel cast doubt over his professionalism earlier this campaign, and it seems a shame he hasn't kicked on from a few years back when there was genuine debate over who was a better prospect out of him and Sterling.
Original post by Mackay
it seems a shame he hasn't kicked on from a few years back when there was genuine debate over who was a better prospect out of him and Sterling.

There was never any genuine debate, only United fans who were announcing him as a future multiple Ballon d'Or winner after the Sunderland game.

Januzaj has only ever had one single attribute, technical, physical or mental, better than Sterling. That's his dribbling ability. Raheem has always had the better of Januzaj in every single other aspect of football, and backed it up on the pitch.
Original post by itsmyname
3 is amazing. It's cool to hate the prequels. The music in the prequels :drools:

The storylines and premise for the prequels were epic. Palpatine creating a fake crisis on Naboo and starting a fake civil war all so that senators will willingly put him into power, so ****ing sick.

Episodes I and II had some quirks and as stand alone films weren't as great as say episodes IV and V but what I & II allowed to happen was to make episode III epic.

Surely Vader revealing himself as Luke's father and Order 66 are the best moments of the franchise to date?
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
There was never any genuine debate, only United fans who were announcing him as a future multiple Ballon d'Or winner after the Sunderland game.

Januzaj has only ever had one single attribute, technical, physical or mental, better than Sterling. That's his dribbling ability. Raheem has always had the better of Januzaj in every single other aspect of football, and backed it up on the pitch.

Januzaj is far better at passing and he has that natural ability to beat an opponent without much effort, Laudrup-esque. Sterling is essentially a (very) poor-man's Bale; AKA speed abuser.
It's a shame really. He's turning 21 soon and he's not been anywhere close to what some may have expected a few years back.

I remember there were reports of PSG bidding £40 Million for him and everyone saying we shouldn't sell him and that'll he'll be a world beater one day. I'd bite PSG's hand off now for £40 Million for Januzaj.
Original post by Manchester United
Januzaj is far better at passing and he has that natural ability to beat an opponent without much effort, Laudrup-esque. Sterling is essentially a (very) poor-man's Bale; AKA speed abuser.

ofc ofc and Januzaj is the next Ronaldo with a touch of Messi, pulled off a van Basten style volley in his first game
Depay better play the next match
That's the thing with this forum though, 90% of people lack the ability to see potential and just react to the current ongoings, it makes for very boring conversation/debate. Nobody wants to predict anything in fear that they'll get it wrong. Sterling is superior to Januzaj right now, but Sterling is very limited, he will never have the end-product to be a world-class player. Whereas Januzaj has immense potential, he really could be the next great CAM due to his natural ability.
^ genuinely not sure if trolling
The irony is that I make more predictions than most on this forum, and stated long ago how Januzaj and Sterling's careers would turn out.

Januzaj's natural ability is literally just being a great dribbler, and he's very, very good at dribbling. His passing range is clever and artistic, to be quite flattering, but no better than Sterling's. In every other facet of the game he's worse off than Sterling, and being a good dribbler is nowhere near enough lol. No point talking about Januzaj's wasted application etc, may as well sit here and talk about Ravel Morrison (whose potential blew both of these players out of the water).
Original post by itsmyname

Episode III genuinely isn't bad, despite everybody hating it, but Hayden Christiansen's performance is laughable.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
The irony is that I make more predictions than most on this forum, and stated long ago how Januzaj and Sterling's careers would turn out.

Januzaj's natural ability is literally just being a great dribbler, and he's very, very good at dribbling. His passing range is clever and artistic, to be quite flattering, but no better than Sterling's. In every other facet of the game he's worse off than Sterling, and being a good dribbler is nowhere near enough lol. No point talking about Januzaj's wasted application etc, may as well sit here and talk about Ravel Morrison (whose potential blew both of these players out of the water).

Januzaj's passing ability is much better than Sterling's

Latest