The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
strong waste of 5 hours
strong waste of £60
strong bomb

120 quid out of pocket for train and ticket, it'll be played midweek where nobody can go but they won't care.

Was absolutely chaotic to say the least. I'm honestly lost for words

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by democracyforum
I've said it before but I will say it again................

Perversion of Islam
Nothing to do with Islam
Religion of Peace
Anti Muslim backlash
Diversity is our strength
Enrichment
Minority of Muslims
Victims of a brainwashing cult
Victims of poverty

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/15/manchester-united-abandon-final-premier-league-game-after-security-alert-leads-to-old-trafford-evacuation

So it was a hoax, you disgusting fearmongering shitstain.
inb4 it was a Muslim who still did it.
Apparently the games been rescheduled for Tuesday (8pm KO).
Original post by Rk2k14
inb4 it was a Muslim who still did it.

Bet Sheikh Mansoor funded the operation :tongue:

it seems he has misunderstood the extent footballing rivalries we have in the UK :colone:
Original post by sr90
120 quid out of pocket for train and ticket, it'll be played midweek where nobody can go but they won't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn £80 train?

I can go but it's a meaningless game now
Moyes finished his season with 64 points, 250m pounds and a new philosophy later LVG in his second season with a game to go has 63 points, if we beat Bournemouth we'd only be two points better off compared to that Moyes season...

but yeah we'l beat Bournemouth 19-0 and get UCL so LVG stays!
Original post by difeo
Damn £80 train?

I can go but it's a meaningless game now

LOL at making the trip up to the game then finding it was RIP

Why even dignify such a stupid post lol, the guys in the hair loss society so he's defo a virgin anyway
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Moyes finished his season with 64 points, 250m pounds and a new philosophy later LVG in his second season with a game to go has 63 points, if we beat Bournemouth we'd only be two points better off compared to that Moyes season...

but yeah we'l beat Bournemouth 19-0 and get UCL so LVG stays!

Yeah but FA Cup > EL though...
Original post by Zayn is Bae
LOL at making the trip up to the game then finding it was RIP

Why even dignify such a stupid post lol, the guys in the hair loss society so he's defo a virgin anyway

U mad that I now have a cool story to tell about surviving a terrorist attack?
Original post by difeo
U mad that I now have a cool story to tell about surviving a terrorist attack?

Scenes when I was a couple hundred yards away from an actual suicide bomber attack

The girls love that one :cool:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Scenes when I was a couple hundred yards away from an actual suicide bomber attack

The girls love that one :cool:

Nah pal, it has the opposite effect when you're brown because they just think you were the one doing the attack
Reply 9132
Original post by sr90

Utd are supposed to be explosive, this season they didn't go off, it was all a damp squib.
Original post by democracyforum
Islam is definitely a religion of peace. No religion of God is evil. We must learn to separate the actions of the imperfect Muslim from the perfect teachings and ethical principles of Islam. Mankind will never be perfect, after all, to err is human. We must not allow the barbarians that terrorise and commit acts inhumane acts of murder and hatred to become an example of Islam. These people use the name of Islam in order to justify their own egotistic and evil goals. The truth is that Islam implores violence and only allows it as an absolute last resort , in self-defence. Islam states that when all other options have been exhausted and the only option is war; one must follow these laws:
in a disciplined way
Do not harm non-combatants
Use minimum necessary force
Fight without anger
Show humane treatment towards prisoners of war
Do not kill prisoners of war
Do not kill women or children
Do not harm crops or trees

The Manchester United Thread XIX
Original post by difeo
Nah pal, it has the opposite effect when you're brown because they just think you were the one doing the attack

Scenes when @Zayn is Bae whips out the Nokia 3310 and they think it's the remote detonator
Reply 9135
Poor @difeo
Original post by difeo

This is legitimately the best Difeo post I've ever seen.
Original post by Lúcio
This is legitimately the best Difeo post I've ever seen.

You're from Selby pal, everyone is basically inbred there
We can still do it

Ffs now we've got one of them in the thread
@QE2 I think one of your patients escaped full Alcatraz.

Latest