The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasidb
@Lucio

Bet you're happy you've finally signed, what looks like, a decent keeper. If he displaces Mignolet (which shouldn't be difficult) then that'll be unfortunate considering all that he's done for you guys...

That's funny because I think we thought the same when we signed Mignolet :tongue:
One thing I would trust Klopp most about is in the signing of a young German player, so I am cautiously optimistic about Karius.

That being said, he's young and it may take time to adapt to the added pressure so I wouldn't expect too much too soon.
I remember when DDG started at United; he made a fair few mistakes and people were a bit uneasy about him. Then he got settled and now he's legitimately the 2nd best keeper in the world.

If Karius can become half the player DDG is, we'll have something special.
Original post by Rk2k14
Herrera aint starting.

Guy is awful.

Herrera was good in 14/15 when he got a regular run of games and hasn't looked too bad this season when he got a run of games.

Either Mane or Bolasie could feasibly join if Memphis' performances don't pick up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Matic and Fosu-Mensah midfield pair would be beast.
Mane and Bolasie :s-smilie:

Matic is not coming. Of course we will get linked with players from his previous club.
Original post by Diego Costa
Herrera was good in 14/15 when he got a regular run of games and hasn't looked too bad this season when he got a run of games.

Either Mane or Bolasie could feasibly join if Memphis' performances don't pick up.

Man said Bolasie
Original post by Dirtybit
Mane and Bolasie :s-smilie:

Matic is not coming. Of course we will get linked with players from his previous club.

What's wrong with either of them? They've both performed well in the league
Matic>Schneiderlin
What's wrong with either of them? They've both performed well in the league

I take it you don't watch the PL outside of Man Utd lol
I take it you don't watch the PL outside of Man Utd lol

They are not good enough to start at United ffs

Mane would just be Valencia 2.0

Can't believe you said Bolasie though
They are not good enough to start at United ffs

Mane would just be Valencia 2.0

Can't believe you said Bolasie though

You would be aware of how reliant Palace were on Bolasie in 2015 if you watched a team other than your own. Mane is a completely different player to Valencia, which as I mentioned previously you'd know if you watched any Soton games this season.
Strong change of words. You said he will definitely leave this summer by his choice and no if he had no release clause or agreement with Madrid for this summer then he would not have signed a new contract with United if he wanted to leave.

How do you know part of the deal was that he'd stay an extra year? We're dealing with Mendes ffs. Guy does what he wants.

No change of words. A change in manager yes may have a big say on his choice but there's still time left mate.
Will be the debate of the summer. Not as simple as you think.
Cc Bolasie is ****.

Mane disappeared for about 3/4 of the season. Scored a hat-trick and now he's the best winger in the league. No way he's United quality.

Come to think of it, can't think of any RW we could/should go for?
You would be aware of how reliant Palace were on Bolasie in 2015 if you watched a team other than your own. Mane is a completely different player to Valencia, which as I mentioned previously you'd know if you watched any Soton games this season.

I have done so and they are not good enough for United period.
Original post by Rk2k14
Cc Bolasie is ****.

Mane disappeared for about 3/4 of the season. Scored a hat-trick and now he's the best winger in the league. No way he's United quality.

Come to think of it, can't think of any RW we could/should go for?

Bolasie definitely isn't sh*t lol, it's one thing to say you don't think he's good enough for United, but to say he's bad demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge. You clearly didn't watch Palace in 2015 to form that opinion.

Also, link me to the post where I said Mane was the best winger in the league.
Hope we sign Sneijder, Garay and Gaitan
Original post by difeo
Akinfeev?
Original post by difeo

Strong Awareness. Gaitan is set to join Atletico Madrid.
Strong Awareness. Gaitan is set to join Atletico Madrid.

maybe it's you that has strong awareness :laugh:
Reply 9839
Original post by difeo
maybe it's you that has strong awareness :laugh:

Pls respond to dirty on FIFA thread

Latest