The Student Room Group

Your oral hygiene...

Scroll to see replies

- Tesco toothpaste
- Manual toothbrush
- Floss before brushing at night
Original post by homeland.lsw
I know right. With Oral-B products you can achieve that dentist clean feeling every time!

Spoiler

Are you a sales representative for Oral-B? :lol:
Original post by aamirac
Are you a sales representative for Oral-B? :lol:

I wish!
I use a normal oral b brush (not electric), I use sensodyne Daily care toothpaste and I use Colgate plax mouthwash I can't really floss because of my braces it's really hard. I brush twice a day.
What course are you doing? I'm getting stressed out, what if my grades aren't good enough, eek :eek:

Lol, don't stress out about your grades, you have ages till the exams. Gl!

I'm doing dentistry :3
Original post by indigobluesss
Lol, don't stress out about your grades, you have ages till the exams. Gl!

I'm doing dentistry :3

I know but medicine is really competitive...
And I won't be doing AS, so they'll look at my GCSE grades which is why I'm stressing!!
Original post by rajneetk
I use a normal oral b brush (not electric), I use sensodyne Daily care toothpaste and I use Colgate plax mouthwash I can't really floss because of my braces it's really hard. I brush twice a day.

Sensodyne was good, but it didn't have that strong minty feeling that I wanted, it's a bit too soft and gentle iygm
Sensodyne was good, but it didn't have that strong minty feeling that I wanted, it's a bit too soft and gentle iygm

Yes I get what you mean but I have sensitive teeth lol so I guess it's good for my teeth...but it's whatever floats your boat we are all different 😀 and Colgate plax is good to use after because it's really minty and it leaves your breath fresh for 12 hours definitely recommend Colgate plax!!
I haven't had any fillings either :biggrin:
But your oral regime seems very good, well done!

Lol you wouldn't think it if you saw the state of my teeth.:shock: They're just kind of yellow:sad:
Yes I get what you mean but I have sensitive teeth lol so I guess it's good for my teeth...but it's whatever floats your boat we are all different 😀 and Colgate plax is good to use after because it's really minty and it leaves your breath fresh for 12 hours definitely recommend Colgate plax!!

I agree Listerine is a bit too strong and it almost hurts sometimes!
Am I the only one who doesn't like the artificial white teeth people have these days?

Looks fake as hell.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Lol you wouldn't think it if you saw the state of my teeth.:shock: They're just kind of yellow:sad:

No one has pure pearl white teeth! They're not bright yellow though I'm sure
[QUOTE="homeland.lsw;61467665"]I agree Listerine is a bit too strong and it almost hurts sometimes![/QUOTE

Hurts as in your teeth, tongue or cheeks?
Original post by khanpatel321
Am I the only one who doesn't like the artificial white teeth people have these days?

Looks fake as hell.

You are not the only one ✊🏼✊🏼
No one has pure pearl white teeth! They're not bright yellow though I'm sure

Well no, not bright yellow:lol: They just seem yellower than other people's and I think I have gum damage as well. :emo:
[QUOTE="rajneetk;61467697"]
I agree Listerine is a bit too strong and it almost hurts sometimes![/QUOTE

Hurts as in your teeth, tongue or cheeks?

Like it just makes me tear up a bit, not exactly hurts, it's just really strong!
What do you think of tooth whitening gum?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Well no, not bright yellow:lol: They just seem yellower than other people's and I think I have gum damage as well. :emo:

Well, in terms of the gums, try Corsodyl,
And see a hygenist, if your gums bleed, then it could be a sign of gum disease which shouldn't be ignored...
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
[QUOTE="homeland.lsw;61467743"]

Like it just makes me tear up a bit, not exactly hurts, it's just really strong!
What do you think of tooth whitening gum?

Yes I agree it does make you teary eyed lol
Well, in terms of the gums, try Corsodyl,
And see a hygenist, if your gums bleed, then it could be a sign of gum disease which shouldn't be ignored...

Yes this mouthwash is good I used it for my mouth ulcers when I was in primary school it was a life saver

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending