The Student Room Group

Girls, why "bad guys"?

So I like to think I'm an alright kind of a guy, pretty level headed, intelligent enough, compassionate, thoughtful. My now ex gf and I discussed all of our emotional issues with one another and seemed to grow as people. But it was also fun, we did cool stuff and the sex was amazing.

Yet she leaves me for the stereotypical "bad boy" (not to stereotype) - arrogant, greasy, selfish and thoughtless. Obviously only to end up getting heartbroken...

Why do girls like this kind of guy!?

Scroll to see replies

seems as though men fight men for "wo" men.
Women like a challenge.
Nothing makes a girl wetter than a guy who treats her like chit.

Anyway disregard females, acquire currency brah. That's the only true way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zweihander

Posted from TSR Mobile

This guy ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmmm... :sexface:yeah, how do you think mother nature created the pacific Ocean?
Reply 8
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Mmmm... :sexface:yeah, how do you think mother nature created the pacific Ocean?

Pissed herself laughing after she gave women their period?

Posted from TSR Mobile
because they don't think they're entitled to women after just being a nice person
Original post by Andy98
Pissed herself laughing after she gave women their period?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well actually, she was formed from water so my joke doesn't work... but shhh :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lottery here I come. I won't ever be the guy that treats a girl like crap. Suppose shall just have to wait until 40 when they want to settle down.
brb conjuring up some more generalisations for some future threads you'll inevitably write
Reply 14
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well actually, she was formed from water so my joke doesn't work... but shhh :teehee:

You see, I was going with the Gaia idea:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Lottery here I come. I won't ever be the guy that treats a girl like crap. Suppose shall just have to wait until 40 when they want to settle down.

C'mon dudeeeee, there are plenty more fish in the sea.......:rolleyes:
girls feel like a 'bad boy' can excite them
I just hope he can be tamed :love:
I don't really like those kinds of guys anymore tbh lol not since I've realised that most of those so-called bad guys end up losers as adults.

But when I used to like them before, it was just this excitement about them I suppose. That hope that girls have that maybe just maybe they could be the one girl to soften up the big bad guy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheMadHatteress
I don't really like those kinds of guys anymore tbh lol not since I've realised that most of those so-called bad guys end up losers as adults.

tbh so true

Latest

Trending

Trending