The Student Room Group

As physics mock

Hey,
I have my physics unit 2 mock: mechanics, materials and waves
I feel like i'm unprep'd for it

I just had my chemistry today and I feel like I failed it big time

I just feel like there is a big gap in my revision I don't know how to fill.

send help,
thanks

runningcat
Reply 1
i found physics impossible in the beginning, i read the book real slow coz i usually skim through it, made notes, drew pictures to understand, watched videos, did every question in the book, make sure you understand everything they say in the book, its not even memorising but u just understanding will make a huge difference
Reply 2
Original post by Zakiiiii
i found physics impossible in the beginning, i read the book real slow coz i usually skim through it, made notes, drew pictures to understand, watched videos, did every question in the book, make sure you understand everything they say in the book, its not even memorising but u just understanding will make a huge difference

Thanks! Will do! :smile:
What book did you use?
How did you condense everything down, quecards?
Reply 3
I absolutely hate quecards so much, I'm doing oCr so it's them ones where they Hav lighting on it I think they're Collins

It's the maths stuff that took me a while to understand, so on any scrap I'de stare at drawing I would make, read the book, think, ask watch videos it'll click eventually, how was the mock for today?
Also it's when u understand basic concepts, learn formulas everything will just fall into place, watch like videos, it does help, I hate my teachers they're well crap! And sometimes it's the smallest details u have to pay attention to, they'res like I'de say atleast 8 marks on definitions which are really easy so learn them, understand n practise! If u want I can give the books name

Quick Reply

Latest