The Student Room Group

National grid apprenticeship substations

I've just been "successful at video interviews" in this process and the first lot of assessment centres is in a couple of weeks and I've yet to hear back. I also got a message on Christmas Eve saying they are reviewing me and merry Christmas and what not, anyone know how much notice they give you before the assessment centre or when you know when you're unsuccessful? Thank you ☺️
Which is did you apply for?
Reply 2
The daines substations
Hie did you finally hear from them, if so after how long,,
Reply 4
what sort of questions were you asked in the video interview?
What would your friends say about you?
Why you applied
What skills can you bring to position
Reply 6
Original post by terrychaonza
What would your friends say about you?
Why you applied
What skills can you bring to position

Alright terry.I was just wondering I have a video interview to complete. can you find out all 3 questions before you submit your videos and is there a timeline from answering the first video to the last?
Reply 7
Original post by Stewdent1997
I've just been "successful at video interviews" in this process and the first lot of assessment centres is in a couple of weeks and I've yet to hear back. I also got a message on Christmas Eve saying they are reviewing me and merry Christmas and what not, anyone know how much notice they give you before the assessment centre or when you know when you're unsuccessful? Thank you ☺️

Hi stewdentYou know the video interviews can you find out what all 3 question will be before you submit your videos and is there a timescale from the first to the last video?
Reply 8
dose anyone know if national grid have any more assessment centre days for substation apprentice at elstree? I passed the video interview and they said look out for assessment centre days on the website but the site say assessments will be from Jan to Jun 2017. I was hoping to do one this year for a Sept start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending