The Student Room Group

Would you classify me as a slut?

Scroll to see replies

Yes.
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
No. There is no such thing as a slut. It's good for women to have sex with as many men as possible, it indicates they have self-respect and good values. It's a good thing and it should be celebrated.

#BanThisTSRUser #TrumpMentality
Reply 62
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Idiot.

:confused:
Original post by TheBBQ
:confused:

:colonhash:
Reply 64
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:colonhash:

:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, I think it's because a part of me wants to be chastised and punished because I feel so bad. I want people to affirm how worthless and untouchable I feel...

:lolwut:
Good grief, not even remotely.
Certainly not the worst tally I have seen, but I would advise all youngsters coming of age these days that if they cannot confine their copulations to within the sphere of marital/reproductive dynamics then certainly at least wait till after graduation before embarking on such liaisons.
Nope.
Original post by OurPeople
Certainly not the worst tally I have seen, but I would advise all youngsters coming of age these days that if they cannot confine their copulations to within the sphere of marital/reproductive dynamics then certainly at least wait till after graduation before embarking on such liaisons.

Why?
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Why?

Cos society's all garn to cock. I mean obviously nothing short of a Sharia Britain is really enough, but just generally a bit of moral discipline would deffo fookin get us ship shape again.
Original post by OurPeople
Cos society's all garn to cock. I mean obviously nothing short of a Sharia Britain is really enough, but just generally a bit of moral discipline would deffo fookin get us ship shape again.

poor troll effort is poor
Reply 72
I'm nearly 26 and I've had 8 sexual 'partner's

4 of them I've had actual sex with. 1 = rape. 3 = men who I hoped would commit to me but would not.

4 of them I didn't have sex with but did other stuff with. Again, another 3 guys who I hoped would commit to me. 1 = boyfriend at the time.

I had my first kiss at 18, lost my virginity and first sexual experience at 20... Been completely abstinent now for nearly 2 years (not even kissing) as I'm waiting for a meaningful committed relationship rather than getting my hopes up and sleeping with someone without meaning anything to them. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life now than sleep with someone who doesn't care about me.

I want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm afraid that I'm just used, worthless goods now and no one will want to be with. Also after being raped I feel very ashamed.

Honest thoughts?

evntho if i knew some1 like this i would call her a hoe
firstly the guy who raped u should get fuked up/jailed
first kiss at 18? people have sex at 16
idk generation is ****ed
therefore not being judgemental i wudnt call u a hoe as ur body count is 4 and ur like 26
I say, who gives a ****?
I'm nearly 26 and I've had 8 sexual 'partner's

4 of them I've had actual sex with. 1 = rape. 3 = men who I hoped would commit to me but would not.

4 of them I didn't have sex with but did other stuff with. Again, another 3 guys who I hoped would commit to me. 1 = boyfriend at the time.

I had my first kiss at 18, lost my virginity and first sexual experience at 20... Been completely abstinent now for nearly 2 years (not even kissing) as I'm waiting for a meaningful committed relationship rather than getting my hopes up and sleeping with someone without meaning anything to them. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life now than sleep with someone who doesn't care about me.

I want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm afraid that I'm just used, worthless goods now and no one will want to be with. Also after being raped I feel very ashamed.

Honest thoughts?
There's no way of knowing if you're a slut; you've talked about your sexual history when that word refers to your hygiene.

But from what you say, you actually sound about average. I've known loads of women who thought nothing of the twenty mark.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending