(Original post by drowzee)
    I want it to stay that way for a very, very long time
    dw your personality will take care of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pringles 4 days)
    dw your personality will take care of that
    My personality is a repellent, I know. It is a blessing

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I am not feeling too great. My now ex girlfriend broke up with me in the past two weeks. luckily I have uni too keep myself occupied however it is disheartening all the same. This was the first girl I could genuinely see a future with (I am 20).

ReputationRep:
    im hungry and sad and tired and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    still on my period... hormones ****ed my emotions up ;_;

ReputationRep:
    baeless :cry:

Well, my dad just told me not to come home from uni or expect a visit on my birthday because he can't find any reason to celebrate my birth. He also said I can no longer stay in my parent's house and that I'm a worthless mistake who should never have been born. He said he hates me and he hates the concept of me and I make him physically sick.

All in all, I'm feeling absolutely great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, my dad just told me not to come home from uni or expect a visit on my birthday because he can't find any reason to celebrate my birth. He also said I can no longer stay in my parent's house and that I'm a worthless mistake who should never have been born. He said he hates me and he hates the concept of me and I make him physically sick.

All in all, I'm feeling absolutely great.
    Wow that's means he shouldn't have said that because you are his creation, where is your mum in all of this? Doesn't she have an opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacob1208)
    Honestly, I am not feeling too great. My now ex girlfriend broke up with me in the past two weeks. luckily I have uni too keep myself occupied however it is disheartening all the same. This was the first girl I could genuinely see a future with (I am 20).
    It just takes time to move on, and I know how it feels to think your spending the rest of your life with someone then he smashed ,try and keep busy with uni and hopefully your mind should stay off it X if you want anymore advice PM me X

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RBalboa)
    Wow that's means he shouldn't have said that because you are his creation, where is your mum in all of this? Doesn't she have an opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She says if they have to split up it'll be my fault and as a result they'll no longer fund my place at uni but will put all their effort into ensuring my brother completes his degree and gets a job, house, car, nice wedding, etc.

ReputationRep:
    She says if they have to split up it'll be my fault and as a result they'll no longer fund my place at uni but will put all their effort into ensuring my brother completes his degree and gets a job, house, car, nice wedding, etc.
    Why will it be your fault they split up? And why is your brother so special, also don't you have somewhere else or someone else who will take you in and fund you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why will it be your fault they split up? And why is your brother so special, also don't you have somewhere else or someone else who will take you in and fund you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have nobody. I've spoken to a couple of friends and they've told me to speak to the university who can give me a job an accommodation over summer so I don't have to go back to my parent's house. I can apply for more student funding because right now I only get the lowest amount since when I applied for it my parents were both working and giving me some money.

ReputationRep:
    I have nobody. I've spoken to a couple of friends and they've told me to speak to the university who can give me a job an accommodation over summer so I don't have to go back to my parent's house. I can apply for more student funding because right now I only get the lowest amount since when I applied for it my parents were both working and giving me some money.
    You got no family? And yeah speak to uni, hopefully they will able to help you!! And given you the fundin and accommodation you need

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Says it close on mine n won't let me reply on it
    Try again now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im feeling ok at the moment just feel like ive got a busted hand though XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunslingerZearon)
    im feeling ok at the moment just feel like ive got a busted hand though XD
    Hope it gets better soon babe xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A little down tbh, I thought TSR might be a bit of a distraction. I'm sure I'll be fine though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.