Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm a student and want to head to the US to work for the summer, maybe at a National Park or on a Ranch. Anyone have any advice on what conpany to go through that won't rip me off?

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    Loads of companies offer placements but I guess it depends on where you would like to go / what you want to do. You could apply for a working holiday (most companies charge a fee + you need to pay for flights) or just volunteer. There are lots of websites, you can get started and search volunteer programs in the USA or jobs in the USA with this directory site. Good luck!
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.