The Student Room Group

University VS Apprenticeship

I am currently studying Graphics and history at A2 and Business at AS. I'm going to college next year to finish of my Business Studies at A2 and pick up AS economics and sociology. I am unsure on if i should do university bearing in mind i have no idea what i want to do and what i can do with these A levels or get an apprenticeship?
Reply 1
If you clearly know the job you want to do, I'd get an apprenticeship. if you have no clue i'd pick a course at uni that youre interested in though its good to try and work out where you want to go in life.
Reply 2
Cheers, thanks for the help :smile:
Do you enjoy the subjects you do currently ? Which ones do you enjoy the most ? Which subjects do you perform the best in? It seems like you should have an interest in reading the news and current affairs according to your choices
Reply 4
I would be against doing apprenticeship but it is your call. I have been in the same position as you, about a year ago where I have posted something similar. After you leave the college you will have a lot of time for your job, actually you will have your entire life so I do not think you should hurry.

Whereas, learning in school, college and university is only temporary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending