The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Bolton University - Adult Nursing Sept 2016 intake offers?

Has anyone heard back yet from their interviews of Bolton uni? I had my interview Monday 18th Jan for Bolton trust and Thursday 21st Jan for Lancashire trust still not heard anything. I'm going out of my mind!
Thanks x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TasherMorris
Has anyone heard back yet from their interviews of Bolton uni? I had my interview Monday 18th Jan for Bolton trust and Thursday 21st Jan for Lancashire trust still not heard anything. I'm going out of my mind!
Thanks x

I was there 21st .. i haven't heard anything either, its driving me nuts.. i just want to know :-) x
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Reply 2
I have my interview in Glasgow on Monday. So nervous, mature student? Any top tips for interview?
Thanks
Aisling
Original post by Aislingeh
I have my interview in Glasgow on Monday. So nervous, mature student? Any top tips for interview?
Thanks
Aisling

I'm a mature student too.. just be yourself, read up on whats happening in the NHS and read about the 6 c's . Good luck
Original post by kezped2010
I was there 21st .. i haven't heard anything either, its driving me nuts.. i just want to know :-) x

Oh was you! Hope it went well! Luckly I only had to do the individual interview the Thursday because I did. Group activity the Monday.
Let me know if u hear anything as u might hear before me lol!! Xx
Oh was you! Hope it went well! Luckly I only had to do the individual interview the Thursday because I did. Group activity the Monday.
Let me know if u hear anything as u might hear before me lol!! Xx

Have you phoned them for an update x

No because they said on the Monday I could be between now and 2 weeks so will just give them the 2 weeks then maybe follow it up.
X
Reply 7
I'm a mature student too.. just be yourself, read up on whats happening in the NHS and read about the 6 c's . Good luck

thank you! Reading "Getting into nursing" by Karen Elcock. Bed time reading for last 2 nights lol!

I have just been offered a place :-) i'm over the moon x
I have just been offered a place :-) i'm over the moon x

Me too!! Congrat!! Is it ur first choice?? Which trust ?? Xx
Me too!! Congrat!! Is it ur first choice?? Which trust ?? Xx

Lancashire trust.. yes first choice.. congratulations to you too xx
Lancashire trust.. yes first choice.. congratulations to you too xx

Oh cool! Well I guess I'll see u in sept 🙌😂🎓📖📚 xx
Oh cool! Well I guess I'll see u in sept 🙌😂🎓📖📚 xx

Absolutely .. I can't wait .. :-) xx
Reply 13
Hello I have an interview for Bolton coming up.
What was the group activity like ?
Thanks xx
Original post by Ekbxx
Hello I have an interview for Bolton coming up.
What was the group activity like ?
Thanks xx

The group activity was fine, just be yourself. it was very relaxed and friendly. Which trust are you applying for? x
Reply 15
It's the Bolton trust just states in the email I will a 45 minute group interview followed by a one to one. Is there anything in particular you do ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
You watch a video and then discuss it relating to the 6 Cs. It is very relaxed just make sure u talk but also listen to others. Etc. Read up of current issues as they do ask about that X
Absolutely .. I can't wait .. :-) xx

Are you going to any of your other interviews?? I'm not sure if to cancel my Salford interview as I have got the 30 credits at merit that required on my conditional offer.. As I'm going to accept my offer from Bolton but can't do it until I hear back from them all?? Xx
Are you going to any of your other interviews?? I'm not sure if to cancel my Salford interview as I have got the 30 credits at merit that required on my conditional offer.. As I'm going to accept my offer from Bolton but can't do it until I hear back from them all?? Xx

I've been to all mine.. I got an offer from Cumbria but it's a bit far so will be rejecting for Bolton. If you don't want Salford I wouldn't waste your time going. Is there a Facebook page for new starters? Would be good to get to know everyone before September :-) xx
I've been to all mine.. I got an offer from Cumbria but it's a bit far so will be rejecting for Bolton. If you don't want Salford I wouldn't waste your time going. Is there a Facebook page for new starters? Would be good to get to know everyone before September :-) xx

Oh have u! Bolton is only my second interview. I just keep getting told that I should go to have it as back up but I already have what I need to meet the conditional offer so like u said I'd be wasting my time. I don't know if there is a Facebook page as its only be a day from getting the results! Add me on Facebook and we can set one up if there isn't my name is Tasher Morris don't think it will be hard to find my pictures of my and my two little girls in walking gear x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending