The Student Room Group

Dream meaning about relationship

I keep having dreams and seeing my boyfriend as the antagonist, I had two one he cheated while I was pregnant and the other one was , he was a monster that was sucking out all my energy and didn't want me to leave.

I don't know what to do, because I've started to feel emotionally numb towards him and I know it's not good.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I keep having dreams and seeing my boyfriend as the antagonist, I had two one he cheated while I was pregnant and the other one was , he was a monster that was sucking out all my energy and didn't want me to leave.

I don't know what to do, because I've started to feel emotionally numb towards him and I know it's not good.

Don't take dreams to mean anything. They are simply a sub conscious vivid hallucination.
Reply 2
Original post by sw651
Don't take dreams to mean anything. They are simply a sub conscious vivid hallucination.

+ subconscious fear
Original post by Anonymous

Your poor boyfriend, he's losing his girl because of a few dreams she's had. Very sad.
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
+ subconscious fear

PRSOM!

Very true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending