The Student Room Group

C-cards?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bath_Student
Agreed, but surely in a relationship you don't need them?

well sometimes we use them because of personal reasons ill happily pm you over,,
Original post by Justmoll28
well sometimes we use them because of personal reasons ill happily pm you over,,

Please do, else my curiosity-ometer will explode :wink:
Original post by whorace
Implant no guarantee for STD, my ex had one which was great, as long as you trust them to be clean it's like 100% safe (or at least safer than normal stuff), think I prefer pill though idk there's something slutty about having something in your arm that allows you to sleep with any guy without consequences :lol:

not really? i have the implant because im allergic to the pills so..
Reply 43
not really? i have the implant because im allergic to the pills so..

In which case you are excluded from that :smile:
Original post by Blondie987
A what? And I don't need any condoms thank you lol

You don't? Do you just take it to the gut and hope for the best?
do you have one and what brand of condoms do you get?

Original post by georgiaswift
I'm not being pissy, I'm just trying to point out that the brand doesn't matter. As long as the condoms work it doesn't matter what brand they are.

:catfight:
Original post by whorace
In which case you are excluded from that :smile:

well considering ive only have one serious relationship and i know a few other people who have also had bad side effects from the pill, i think your view is quite judgemental. I almost had a stroke from getting blood clots from my pill/
I've never even seen a C Card. Don't see the point in them anyway, when you can just get free condoms from sexual health clinics without one
dont hate me cause you aint me :smile:

Looool girl check the attitude. Ain't nobody hating on you
Reply 49
well considering ive only have one serious relationship and i know a few other people who have also had bad side effects from the pill, i think your view is quite judgemental. I almost had a stroke from getting blood clots from my pill/

I should hope so, that was rather the point. Nonetheless if you have valid health reasons I would not judge you that way.
Original post by super_kawaii
I've never even seen a C Card. Don't see the point in them anyway, when you can just get free condoms from sexual health clinics without one

its so you can repeatedly go back? you can only get them free so many times before you need to register?
Original post by whorace
Yeah you were really happy with him in that thread yesterday :lol:

:toofunny:
Original post by callum_law
You don't? Do you just take it to the gut and hope for the best?

I'm gay
Reply 53
the OP I think wants everyone to know that she is sexually active ...
its so you can repeatedly go back? you can only get them free so many times before you need to register?

No, I've never had to register for anything when getting them from the sexual health clinic and I've been getting them regularly from the same place for the past 4 years almost. You can get free condoms from sexual health clinics for free as many times as you want without any form of ID or C Card.
No, I've never had to register for anything when getting them from the sexual health clinic and I've been getting them regularly from the same place for the past 4 years almost. You can get free condoms from sexual health clinics for free as many times as you want without any form of ID or C Card.

might just be different places then, i got one when i moved for uni soo..
Original post by TeeEm
the OP I think wants everyone to know that she is sexually active ...

im not some 14 year old thats proudly held a penis, grow up
might just be different places then, i got one when i moved for uni soo..

I only became sexually active when I moved to uni and have never needed a C Card here. Most major cities with have a sexual health clinic which gives free contraception without needing registration.
I only became sexually active when I moved to uni and have never needed a C Card here. Most major cities with have a sexual health clinic which gives free contraception without needing registration.

well i got mine when i had my implant done she was like 'have it if you want' and i was like 'erm, thanks' i didnt ask for it
Original post by Blondie987
I'm gay

Well Yeah. Good point well made.

Quick Reply

Latest