Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Really..? Sorry..didn't mean to offend ya...yh I kinda realised u were Asian enough...we're cool though??
    Yeah. It's fine.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Im sooo sorry....it's fine..we all love u..don't we? (That's a cue for u guys to agree with me)...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It's fine.

Was that actually offensive...?? Like tell me honestly..cuz I don't always recognise the difference between what's offensive or not....lol..I need to get that sorted...

ReputationRep:
    Im sooo sorry....it's fine..we all love u..don't we? (That's a cue for u guys to agree with me)...
    How could you girls not love me ? If I posted a pick of my Iggy Pop body you guys would be in love with me. Jk. I do have body like Iggy Pop though. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Was that actually offensive...?? Like tell me honestly..cuz I don't always recognise the difference between what's offensive or not....lol..I need to get that sorted...
    You called me Mr. Gora. I may not be as Asian as you and your family but I still know what being Asian is. Lol. I'm not a coconut.

ReputationRep:
    You called me Mr. Gora. I may not be as Asian as you and your family but I still know what being Asian is. Lol. I'm not a coconut.

lol...sorry...love the coconut joke..it cracked me up there..

ReputationRep:
    How could you girls not love me ? If I posted a pick of my Iggy Pop body you guys would be in love with me. Jk. I do have body like Iggy Pop though. Lol.

lol. you're actually funny

ReputationRep:

Yup..girls..his body is hot af...😏😏

ReputationRep:
    Is this what all the fuss was about ? That looks really nice 👍 The pose though.👌

thanks. haha the photographer was all like 'act natural.' lol.

I wasn't desperate by the way. That's why I went offline for a while. Just thought I'd let you know. Lol.

yeah, dw i know that you aren't desperate. and fair enough. if you were desperate than you would be one of those boys who always asks for nudes jeez, i hate those kinds of people.

(Original post by there'snoneed)
    Nobody was fussing but you.
    not in a rude way - but who are you? haven't seen you on the thread before so just wanted to say hello

Homeostasis - The hypothalamus regulates a constant internal environment.

You girls need to have your eye on the money 💷💷💷

That's a Motlet Crue reference but I'm listening to Slipknot - Psychosocial 😂🤘🤘🤘

thanks and yeah have now mastered all of thermoregulation. wooo

ReputationRep:
    You've only seen my face though. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so bullied right now. I'm the only male in this thread right now and you girls are taking advantage of that.

Aww i'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to. I won't do this ever again Sorry sorry please forgive me.

ReputationRep:
    lol...sorry...love the coconut joke..it cracked me up there..
    my old asian bf used to call himself a banana. then he said that i was a banana also - hannah banana lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    thanks. haha the photographer was all like 'act natural.' lol.

yeah, dw i know that you aren't desperate. and fair enough. if you were desperate than you would be one of those boys who always asks for nudes jeez, i hate those kinds of people.

not in a rude way - but who are you? haven't seen you on the thread before so just wanted to say hello

thanks and yeah have now mastered all of thermoregulation. wooo
    I may be fasting and I may be thirsty but not in that sense. Lmao. I had to say that.

ReputationRep:
    You've only seen my face though. Lol.

no one else on here has seen your face!

ReputationRep:
    Who's fasting?

ReputationRep:
    get in there

ReputationRep:
    Yeh lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Aww i'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to. I won't do this ever again Sorry sorry please forgive me.
    I was joking. Lol. I like being the victim sometimes and giving the girl control 😏😏😏. Jk. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Tough luck. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there'snoneed)
    Who's fasting?
    I've never fasted i would probably end up eating something

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.