The Student Room Group

Plz Help!! I applied physiotherapy but none of uni give me a conditional offer

I am studying Chinese, Maths and Human Biology. I want to study Physiotherapy but the result is I don't even receive a conditional offer. I have to use UCAS extra now but I have no idea what should I do now. Actually, my AS result is so bad, especially Human Biology( I know this subject is so important in this course...)

Should I still apply Physiotherapy or other course? I really want to do some course which relate to Biology.

Can someone give me some advice....
Reply 1
Try to get work experience.
Reply 2
I think if you're questioning whether you should still apply for Physio or not, your heart might not really be set on it. Don't rush any decisions, have a talk with family, friends and tutors and see if that really is the route you want to go down or if there is anything else you could see yourself doing.

The last thing you want is to get in somewhere then realize it's not for you half way. You could always take a gap year to think about your options and get some work experience in Physio to test the waters as it were, don't feel pressured into going to Uni immediately.. .it might seem like the end of the world not going but trust me- it isn't! (I went to Uni and dropped out in the first year, now going back in September to do physio!)

Either way, take your time, do your research and be confident - at the end of the day it's your life so you're the one who has to make the decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending