Turn on thread page Beta

How much do you plan for the future? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I do an occasional bit of planning for the immediate future, but don't really think too far ahead - is it important to?

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I do an occasional bit of planning for the immediate future, but don't really think too far ahead - is it important to?

What about you?
    I don't think it's that important, it helps me though!! I usually plan about 4-5 years ahead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punk_Rock_Socks)
    I don't think it's that important, it helps me though!! I usually plan about 4-5 years ahead
    Oh wow, I should probably start, but I feel like if you plan something it makes it final that you have to go ahead and do it - do you know what I mean? At least if I have an idea of what I want to do, I won't look back and think this is what I should be doing right now! :laugh:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Nah, just enjoy my time now, and hope for the best in the future! xD

ReputationRep:
    I plan about a week ahead. No point planning much further, I might get hit by a bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I already have my grave dug and ready

ReputationRep:
    on the 29th July 2037 I'm going shopping

ReputationRep:
    Just make it up as you go along and always enjoy it

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Future? I have to say lately I spend half the day wondering what it'd be like to just pack a bag and get a train to nowhere land without telling anyone :lol:

ReputationRep:
    im too scared to think about my future

ReputationRep:
    Every decision I make has a maximum of 5 minutes to figure everything out

ReputationRep:
    I don't make any concrete plans for the future, but I constantly worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Future? I have to say lately I spend half the day wondering what it'd be like to just pack a bag and get a train to nowhere land without telling anyone :lol:
    I have had that exact thought, but then I realised I wouldn't even leave the station because the train would probably be cancelled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I don't make any concrete plans for the future, but I constantly worry about it.
    I feel you on this paradox gurl.

I don't have exact, written-in-stone plans, but I do have a general plan in place. I am saving my money accordingly and I often look at house prices and jobs available for the future etc, that sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat >sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>s leep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sle ep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep >work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>w ork>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wor k>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work> eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>ea t>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat> sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sl eep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>slee p>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep> work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat >sleep>work>eat>sleep>****>work> eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>ea t>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat> sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sl eep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>slee p>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep> work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>die

ReputationRep:
    Uhh... is it bad that I've already planned what I want to happen after I die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat >sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>s leep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sle ep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep >work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>w ork>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wor k>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work> eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>ea t>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat> sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sl eep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>slee p>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep> work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat >sleep>work>eat>sleep>****>work> eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>ea t>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat> sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sl eep>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>slee p>work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep> work>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>wo rk>eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work >eat>sleep>work>eat>sleep>work>e at>sleep>die
    Keep up the good work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For me, the future is everything

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.