The Student Room Group

Lpc funding

I was told both by student finance and my university for months that i would be able to apply for postgraduate funding for my LPC. Bearing in the mind the Universiry of Law offer the Lpc as a masters SFE have now told me they will not fund this type of postgraduate. I think this is so unfair to us law students.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi Ashsg

The new postgraduate loans will only be available to Masters courses. We do not have everything confirmed yet, so please keep checking with the university for updates.

Thanks
Reply 2
Hi mark lee

Thank you for the reply, does that mean there could be a possibility in the future for finance to become available for the LPC? Reason being is that university of law offer the straight Lpc and also the Lpc combined with one extra module which turns it into a Msc in Law and Business, so looking at the check list that SFE provides the second course ticks every box.

Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi Ashsg

The new postgraduate loans will only be available to Masters courses. We do not have everything confirmed yet, so please keep checking with the university for updates.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending