Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Yeah I can imagine it can sometimes be hard to collect your thoughts in the couple of minutes you have before the stations! I'm sure it went better than you think though. // lmao writing this I realized that my username almost sounds like a MMI reference
    Hahah just lold

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do they use your personal statement at any station?? I pray they do as that's all I'm good at 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuremedic2017)
    I have my interview tomorrow at 1.15 what time is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same time, guess I'll see you there

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an idea if we got given anything from King's that tells us what sorts of questions will be asked at the stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I thought it was haha
    It's a David Bowie reference actually but apparently I didn't think through how that would work out in the medicine corner of tsr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicineee)
    Do they use your personal statement at any station?? I pray they do as that's all I'm good at 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. Go in with a clear head and imagine it being like any other practice session.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Anyone have an idea if we got given anything from King's that tells us what sorts of questions will be asked at the stations
    Nope. They say in general what they could be on the KCL website but they're pretty secretive about what comes up so you won't find anything online. We had to sign confidentiality forms after our interviews today

ReputationRep:
    Guys I found something that may be of use during the King's open day I made some notes and it says some of the stations would be about your motivation to do med, any work exp / volunteering and also an ethical scenario (talk about the assumptions youre making, the postive decision you can take and the advantages and negatives of that, the negative decision you can take and the advantages and disadvantages of that and then a conclusion) idk if youre allowed but if you are could anyone who had an interview pls confirm / deny this

ReputationRep:
    idk tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Nope. They say in general what they could be on the KCL website but they're pretty secretive about what comes up so you won't find anything online. We had to sign confidentiality forms after our interviews today
    what did you wear to your interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    what did you wear to your interview??
    A business suit + tie. I think that's what everyone else was wearing too!

ReputationRep:
    A business suit + tie. I think that's what everyone else was wearing too!
    oh ok, did females as well??

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, did females as well??
    A lot wore formal skirts + tops but in general we all looked pretty much the same. When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    A lot wore formal skirts + tops but in general we all looked pretty much the same. When is your interview?
    oh ok thanks!! next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Guys I found something that may be of use during the King's open day I made some notes and it says some of the stations would be about your motivation to do med, any work exp / volunteering and also an ethical scenario (talk about the assumptions youre making, the postive decision you can take and the advantages and negatives of that, the negative decision you can take and the advantages and disadvantages of that and then a conclusion) idk if youre allowed but if you are could anyone who had an interview pls confirm / deny this
    We definitely can't confirm or deny this. King's however are known to change their stations quite regularly. Just make sure that you revise all the aspects that you find necessary.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok thanks!! next week
    You'll be fine! At least I'm sure it'll go better than mine did. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2017sr)
    750 wtf thats amazing!! what did you get in gcses?
    sorry mate didn't even see this till now -
    GCSE's came out as 14A*s and 1A

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but what's the layout of mmi's, are the stations in seperate rooms or in one big hall? And did students get a talk about what would happen first then the interviews began?

ReputationRep:
    Why can't anyone discuss the interviews?
    Is it against TSR policy??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Why can't anyone discuss the interviews?
    Is it against TSR policy??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most likely they had to sign non disclosure agreements.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.