The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Acceptance Rate - International Student

Hello,

My name is Tommy, I'm from Panama. I would like to know the acceptance rate or if it's too hard to get in the U of Reading. My program of choice is Food Science, not an extraordinary student but I have good grades in High School and Med School but the program ask for 88 in TOELF, and I have 86.

Hope you could help me out. Thank you!
Original post by fzero17tomm
Hello,

My name is Tommy, I'm from Panama. I would like to know the acceptance rate or if it's too hard to get in the U of Reading. My program of choice is Food Science, not an extraordinary student but I have good grades in High School and Med School but the program ask for 88 in TOELF, and I have 86.

Wot is that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
LOL. What do you mean?
Original post by fzero17tomm
Hello,

Hi Tommy,

According to the 'WhichUniversity' website 87% of applicants receive offers, according to UCAS figures. Obviously each applicant is different and as you are applying as an international student and have different exam types, I would suggest getting in contact with our international office, as they are probably best suited to help you. Here is the link http://www.reading.ac.uk/Study/international/study-int-staff.aspx

However what I would suggest if you are only just below the entry requirements on your application, maybe giving it a go, as if your application is strong in other area they might really like you. Here is the link to the the food sciences page http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-study/study/subject-area/food-and-nutrition-ug/bsc-food-science.aspx

But I definitely suggest getting in contact with the international office as they will be able to help you best. But feel free to ask me any other questions.

Emma:smile:
2nd Year human and physical geography

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending