The Student Room Group

Am I bisexual

Right I have a friend who is a girl (I'm a girl aswell) and well we have been friends for around 6 months. She is the most amazing thing that has happened to me in my life, she is the closest friend I have had aswell even tho it's only been six months we help each other with difficult times. Recently I've been feeling different towards her. Like how I would feel if I fancied a boy, and I just want to no if she might like me because when we meet up we cuddle a lot, hold hands say we love each other a lot and whenever we are together we always catch each other staring at each other. We always play fight aswell and tickle each other and it's mostly her that starts the tickling she tickles my sides and my neck and legs. The other day we was together and we was cuddling for hours outside holding hands and it just felt amazing I wish I never had to leave her :frown: so I just want to know do you think she likes me? And am I bisexual? Sorry this is long I'm just really confused thanks xx
Reply 1
Scissor me timbers.
Original post by Anonymous
Right I have a friend who is a girl (I'm a girl aswell) and well we have been friends for around 6 months. She is the most amazing thing that has happened to me in my life, she is the closest friend I have had aswell even tho it's only been six months we help each other with difficult times. Recently I've been feeling different towards her. Like how I would feel if I fancied a boy, and I just want to no if she might like me because when we meet up we cuddle a lot, hold hands say we love each other a lot and whenever we are together we always catch each other staring at each other. We always play fight aswell and tickle each other and it's mostly her that starts the tickling she tickles my sides and my neck and legs. The other day we was together and we was cuddling for hours outside holding hands and it just felt amazing I wish I never had to leave her :frown: so I just want to know do you think she likes me? And am I bisexual? Sorry this is long I'm just really confused thanks xx

Sounds like it's possible that she likes you - maybe talk to her about it?
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Sounds like it's possible that she likes you - maybe talk to her about it?

I would talk to her about it but I'm afraid that it would ruin my friendship :frown: I'm just not sure what to do
Talking about it would be the way to go really. You both sound really close to each other, and I mean REALLY close, maybe she's bi or gay and doesn't want to come out for fear of losing you or not being accepted by you/others.

By the sounds of it, I'd assume she's into you in some way, but the only way you're going to find out is by talking to her.
I would talk to her about it but I'm afraid that it would ruin my friendship :frown: I'm just not sure what to do

I think you need to clear the air, she can't keep touching you if you have feelings for her that aren't reciprocated and it'd be wrong for you to just say nothing and carry on.
Thats fine with me
If you have feelings for you and she repeats the same actions as you- she most probably likes you- has she had a bf or gf before?
Reply 8
Original post by studentfeed
If you have feelings for you and she repeats the same actions as you- she most probably likes you- has she had a bf or gf before?

She's had a bf before but she said it was years ago. I've never really had a serious relationship before.
She's had a bf before but she said it was years ago. I've never really had a serious relationship before.

Oh I see. Why don't you ask one of your friends to hint something?
I am now with the girl i was talking about. Turns out she did have the same feelings as me and we have now been together for just over 4 months. life is great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending