The Student Room Group

I feel like such a failure!

I've been really ill for the past week (missed week of school as a result) and I haven't been able to do much A2 revision at all. My mocks are next week! I've worked hard throughout the year but I really wanted to use this week to do lots of past papers/ questions in preparation for my mocks but that's not happening at the moment. I really don't want to fail my mocks as a result of this wretched illness, yet I feel SO ill and just want to sleep...
Who cares about mocks? Really, who cares?

I'm also ill. I've been missing out on work. We still have plenty of time before the real exams - the ones that matter. And if you've been doing revision throughout the year, (not just starting now) then you'll be fine. For me, April will be my solid month of past papers, before my AS exams begin in mid-May.
Original post by Lularose83
I've been really ill for the past week (missed week of school as a result) and I haven't been able to do much A2 revision at all. My mocks are next week! I've worked hard throughout the year but I really wanted to use this week to do lots of past papers/ questions in preparation for my mocks but that's not happening at the moment. I really don't want to fail my mocks as a result of this wretched illness, yet I feel SO ill and just want to sleep...

if you try to study you might make yourself feel worse, focus on your health first and then go back to revision. If you're worried about failing your mocks, maybe you could speak to your teachers and arrange another time to do the mock when you feel better, gives you time to recover and revise afterwards. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Betelgeuse-

Plz😩
Original post by Lularose83

How does that make you a failure? It just sounds like you've given up because of a pathetic excuse of being "ill"
Don't give up, just keep working hard if you're not feeling well then why don't you sleep as you said then work later?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest