The Student Room Group

idk what i want to be when im older.

I see so many different career paths and I do a lot of extracurricular. I study maths, econ and physics a levels and am in year 12 and have 0 idea what I want to do in the future. Any suggestions of some cool jobs would be great! preferably a decently paid job and something that I would enjoy ofc
i want to be a veterinarian after college, what do you think of a career in animal sciences?
Original post by roxey123
I see so many different career paths and I do a lot of extracurricular. I study maths, econ and physics a levels and am in year 12 and have 0 idea what I want to do in the future. Any suggestions of some cool jobs would be great! preferably a decently paid job and something that I would enjoy ofc

I want to do something within IT everyone says I have the talent and potential I’ve demonstrated that to them but I’m struggling to find a job I feel like a flop and failure 😞
Original post by User_name001
I want to do something within IT everyone says I have the talent and potential I’ve demonstrated that to them but I’m struggling to find a job I feel like a flop and failure 😞

you're not a failure, some people just struggle to find one true calling. a multipotentialite is someone who has many interests. they may start a task or learn a talent, master it quickly, and then become bored with it. does this sound like you?
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
you're not a failure, some people just struggle to find one true calling. a multipotentialite is someone who has many interests. they may start a task or learn a talent, master it quickly, and then become bored with it. does this sound like you?

Well loved ones and family said like even though I’ve studied IT and have a degree in that I’m capable of doing a career in law or as a paramedic because of my knowledge. It definitely sounds like me I fixed my others company discount card and her employers IT staff couldn’t fix it or her manager as well as resolving her logging issues to access her payslips and holiday entitlements and stuff this was after 8 months of them trying and I did it within my first attempt.
Well loved ones and family said like even though I’ve studied IT and have a degree in that I’m capable of doing a career in law or as a paramedic because of my knowledge. It definitely sounds like me I fixed my others company discount card and her employers IT staff couldn’t fix it or her manager as well as resolving her logging issues to access her payslips and holiday entitlements and stuff this was after 8 months of them trying and I did it within my first attempt.

wow that's impressive
wow that's impressive

Yeah still not worthy of a job
Yeah still not worthy of a job

definitely worthy, just remember that you can work your way up to higher positions once employers realize your talent :smile:
definitely worthy, just remember that you can work your way up to higher positions once employers realize your talent :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending