The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

private accomodation and in halls?

what is the difference between private accomodation and in halls? i'm worried i wont experience the first year of uni life :frown:
Original post by Miri1234
what is the difference between private accomodation and in halls? i'm worried i wont experience the first year of uni life :frown:

There's actually not much difference if you research them, in fact some of them are cheaper. Just make sure you book one that is near the uni and mainly aimed at first year students. I'm in the same position as you still trying to find the best one😊
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rhiannonmichaela
There's actually not much difference if you research them, in fact some of them are cheaper. Just make sure you book one that is near the uni and mainly aimed at first year students. I'm in the same position as you still trying to find the best one😊

how do you know which one is aimed at first year students? x and also which ones are closer to the uni?
how do you know which one is aimed at first year students? x and also which ones are closer to the uni?

Look on google maps and yeah that's what I'm trying to find out. Going to call them today but also look at reviews x
Reply 4
Look on google maps and yeah that's what I'm trying to find out. Going to call them today but also look at reviews x

okay thank you xx can u let me know what they say?
Reply 5

Victoria Halls is good. There is also trinity square, the glasshouse, IQ etc... make sure you check payment dates with IQ though as last time I spoke I believe you have to pay your first installment of rent before student loan is due, the others will allow you to pay when you get your loan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
what is the difference between private accommodation and in halls? i'm worried i wont experience the first year of uni life :frown:

Iv just booked into a brand new building Talbot Point think its aimed at first years, coz you can share apartments, helps to share the cost.:banana: Don't know anyone else who is going there tho yet! So if anyone else decides to go there let me know, love to have someone to look out for when i got there!! :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending