The Student Room Group

I need help to choose a course, Accounting/Finance and etc...

Hello

Thanks for reading my post.

In fact I am a 3D designer, never attended a course for it and did well over time, have a rich portfolio,CV and published some tutorials as well. but to be honest with I see no future in it, at the same time I realized that I am also very good at maths and love it, also had some successful business/buy/sell experieice, in 3D industry like finding talets from all over the golbe, getting projects and hire people to complete them and I was just managing, and also simple buy/sell with an eye to see what people need in todays life, how and where to buy and how and where to sell (mainly online).

I am so sorry if I made things a bit complicated, but generally I am more interested and talented in things which are related to money/finance/accounting/Maths etc.. that is why that I am thinking to take an step and start a course which is related to them.

My question is what is the main differences between those courses like Finance, accounting, business,economy, and/or other related courses and what is more popular in the UK. Some people said it is better to now get involved with those courses because with no work experience it would be super hard to find a job later.

I know there is some websites explaining each course but I never fully understood them.

I hope you could me to find the right course.

Thanks for checking my thread and sharing your opinions with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending