The Student Room Group

Textiles design at Nottingham trent or University of Brighton? advice please, Thanks

Hello, I have finally heard back from universities I have applied for. I have recieved 4/5 offers. Unconditionals- Nottingham trent and brighton. Conditionals - Loughborough and middlesex.

I have really been struggling on my decision on where to go! I have decided loughborough and middlesex aren't really for me.

I am a party girl from essex, love clubbing/bars/pubs therefore social is important to me also.

Brighton - Is very 'artsy' and 'indie' so was questioning whether I would be a bit out of place. Also, was wondering if the course here is good? But I do LOVE the vibe, the seaside, its a happy place.

Nottingham trent - Is known for high standards of fashion and textiles and great clubs, SU, city centre.

Both universities are completely different and I am just struggling to decide which environment I'd rather be in. Any advice or help would be really useful. Thank you x
Reply 1
hi! i'm having the exact same struggle of deciding between brighton and nottingham trent, and i've got offers from both for fashion design. just wondering, which university did you end up going with, and what is it like? do you wish you would've chosen the other uni? thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest