Turn on thread page Beta

My Heart Is Broken... Am Soaked In Tears watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl in his house. I've been crying since last night... Its hurrrttttsss so bad!... Men r so wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!"""""""""

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to hear this! Man what a loser he is! You don't need him, you are worth way more than that.

He's just shown he's an idoit, you don't an idoit.

Much hugs to you! Feel free to PM me if you want.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    the nice person you are crying over never existed he was always the cheat underneath. Least you found out and didnt marry him. It sucks and he's a piece of ...., but cry your eyes out and then get on with being you and finding someone else.

Im assuming you caught him in flagrante delicto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Lol @ Post#8
    yeah lol

to threader I'm sorry for your loss. He's obviously not worth it . Dw there are plenty of other nice people out there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Sandra69)
    I caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl in his house. I've been crying since last night... Its hurrrttttsss so bad!... Men r so wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!"""""""""
    He's honestly not worth it, anyone who cheats doesn't deserve any time.

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile my gf gives me **** for having females on linkedin.

OT: don't agonize too much over it, if he cheated on you he isn't worth your tears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drax101)
    I'm really sorry to hear this! Man what a loser he is! You don't need him, you are worth way more than that.

He's just shown he's an idoit, you don't an idoit.

Much hugs to you! Feel free to PM me if you want.
    Awww.. Tnx hun*

ReputationRep:
    the nice person you are crying over never existed he was always the cheat underneath. Least you found out and didnt marry him. It sucks and he's a piece of ...., but cry your eyes out and then get on with being you and finding someone else.

Im assuming you caught him in flagrante delicto
    Hmm.. U r right. I'll try
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Hmm.. U r right. I'll try
    Not everyones like that so toy will be going through it again in future. Any luck you will meet someone much better who you can trust. If you have split, then cut off all contact with him and block. Clean break will give you the fastest mend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    yeah lol

to threader I'm sorry for your loss. He's obviously not worth it . Dw there are plenty of other nice people out there.
    Tnx love

ReputationRep:
    Tnx love

No problem and dw you'll be fine. There's plenty of fish in the sea as they always say

ReputationRep:
    Not everyones like that so toy will be going through it again in future. Any luck you will meet someone much better who you can trust. If you have split, then cut off all contact with him and block. Clean break will give you the fastest mend.
    U r a darling... Tank u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    No problem and dw you'll be fine. There's plenty of fish in the sea as they always say
    Lolz.. tnx

ReputationRep:
    What student1408 said lol^^ its true

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just were crap in bed? that is the only reason he would cheat.

ReputationRep:
    You cant get him back but you dont want him back
    You realised that, he dont know how to act
    Tried to settle down and look what you get
    Thought it was your time but i guess just not yet

Your thinking one girl he thinking me earl james and jimmy yep he had plenty
    But love for you he didnt have any

You was inviting him into your heart
    While he was out riding girls in their appartment

ReputationRep:
    Special thanks goes to you all... U all cheered me up... I love you guys... It hurts because he was my one and only.. I lost sight of every other guys in this world just for him. If he thinks he can change me for that, he's so wrong. I remain d same loveable lady bcos am Jesus baby. I won't change. Am moving on with my life to the next level. #**** u Johnny ...

ReputationRep:
    Special thanks goes to you all... U all cheered me up... I love you guys... It hurts because he was my one and only.. I lost sight of every other guys in this world just for him. If he thinks he can change me for that, he's so wrong. I remain d same loveable lady bcos am Jesus baby. I won't change. Am moving on with my life to the next level. #**** u Johnny ...
    What did u expect from a guy called Johnny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    What did u expect from a guy called Johnny
    Lolz.. Funny u

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.