Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There are so many sects in Islam.

ReputationRep:
    I've whored so much rep on this thread not even Islam can save me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD. Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.
    tldr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Even if it reformed, like Christianity did?
    I don't believe in any of it so why would I?

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I don't believe in any of it so why would I?
    I don't believe in any religion, but if I had the option of conversion or death, I'd quickly find faith

(Original post by Greg Jackson)
    tldr
    Tl;dr, the West is decadent, religion is the solution

What's trashy about this?

You're right, that Greggs is the best. Every time I go there for a pasty, it's warm, not like the other cheapskate Greggs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD. Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.
    Boring, have a drink you miserable tart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!
    yes. then we can fight about what sort of muslim we are. im shia, you are sunni, hes amadiyaa, they are sufi, lets kill everyone !.
    like they have been doing for 1400 years non stop

good idea

ReputationRep:
    Already on it

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in any religion, but if I had the option of conversion or death, I'd quickly find faith
    But death isn't the only other option though.

Ah, I thought that was assumed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    Already on it

please tell me there's an english version...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    please tell me there's an english version...
    To translate from Arabic to the language of the kuffs is blasphemy.

ReputationRep:
    apart from the fact i m sitting here with my new g/f, my ipod, a bottle of Bud, bacon flavour crisps and i dont want my private parts altered

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you can't take male sex slaves :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will have to pay jizya in the Islamic Republic of Great Britain. To avoid that, or worse punishments like death, I recommend everyone to convert - I'm sorry, "revert" - to Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    This is what 75% of the electorate, 95% of the politicians and 100% of the bureaucrats think like.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a cancer on the body of western society.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.