The Student Room Group

open day clash - med is it really an issue tho?

kings college has 2 open days.
I can't go to the June one cause it's literally in the middle of my exams.
I am planning to go to July 9th one.

I also want to go to a Uni of Leicester open day. They have 2 before september. July 9th and July 11th. However the July 9th is SPECIFICALLY medicine focused and is the only department open on that day.

Do you think I will lose out on anything major but not going on to the medicine specific one so I can attend KCL?

would've posted in *applying to uni* section but there wasn't a create a thread option there.
You can always contact a university explaining that you are unable to attend their upcoming open days but you're eager to look round and they can often give you a day where you can be given a campus tour. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by CharlotteEmma98
You can always contact a university explaining that you are unable to attend their upcoming open days but you're eager to look round and they can often give you a day where you can be given a campus tour. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can always just look around on their second open day I am asking if it will make a difference if I don't go to the specific med one

I guess this is a useless question, mods if u see this pls just delete the thread.
Reply 3
Original post by medhelp
I can always just look around on their second open day I am asking if it will make a difference if I don't go to the specific med one

I guess this is a useless question, mods if u see this pls just delete the thread.

It won't make a difference to your application. It might mean you don't get so much medicine-specific info, but how important that is depends on how many unanswered questions you have!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending