German is my worst subject out of all I have chosen to do and I have my assessment coming up and I don't know what to include or how to revise. the topic is on holidays and town. I need to prepare a 1 min prezi and answers to random questions the teacher will ask. How do I revise and what key terminology do I use?
German Aural help!!!! watch
- Thread Starter
- 05-04-2016 11:01
- 05-04-2016 15:38
Here's all the tips I have for German:
- To learn vocab: stick German words with their meanings on bedroom wall. Read through every night and highlight the one's you remember (try using it in a sentence).
- Change the language on your phone to German, it actually helps a lot!
- Speak to yourself in German, crazy but it's useful.
- If you know someone that speaks German tell them to speak to you only in German when they see you
- Watch German things (I got through a whole season of a German soap opera, it was like friends forgot the name!)
- In your spare time write a story in German
Spoiler:ShowBtw it's oral, sorry I had to.