TanayaS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
German is my worst subject out of all I have chosen to do and I have my assessment coming up and I don't know what to include or how to revise. the topic is on holidays and town. I need to prepare a 1 min prezi and answers to random questions the teacher will ask. How do I revise and what key terminology do I use?
undercxver
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
Here's all the tips I have for German:
  • To learn vocab: stick German words with their meanings on bedroom wall. Read through every night and highlight the one's you remember (try using it in a sentence).
  • Change the language on your phone to German, it actually helps a lot!
  • Speak to yourself in German, crazy but it's useful.
  • If you know someone that speaks German tell them to speak to you only in German when they see you Image
  • Watch German things (I got through a whole season of a German soap opera, it was like friends forgot the name!) Image
  • In your spare time write a story in German
Overall, just find little ways to enjoy learning German.

Spoiler:
Show
Btw it's oral, sorry I had to.

Gut Glück!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed