The Student Room Group

Certificates/Proof of Results

Evening all

Basically I've received my offers and I'm ready to accept one. According to my ucas the universities would like pdf copies of my certificates once I've done so. Unfortunately I can't find my A level certificates, though I have found my statement of results. Do you think that would be suitable to send them as proof of my qualifications? Really don't want to be shelling out on replacing my certificates (that **** is expensive!!)

Cheers :smile:
Original post by Vayrynen9
Evening all

Basically I've received my offers and I'm ready to accept one. According to my ucas the universities would like pdf copies of my certificates once I've done so. Unfortunately I can't find my A level certificates, though I have found my statement of results. Do you think that would be suitable to send them as proof of my qualifications? Really don't want to be shelling out on replacing my certificates (that **** is expensive!!)

Cheers :smile:

I m afraid most universities dont accept statement of results, you'll probably have to shell out £40 for new ones.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I m afraid most universities dont accept statement of results, you'll probably have to shell out £40 for new ones.

I had a feeling that might be the case :frown:

I'll try my luck and email them anyway.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending