The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finished the shooting of the calendar!
Original post by serions871
Finished the shooting of the calendar!

Now enjoy all the gayboys 'bating over you

You're going to look back and think 'wow this was a stupid idea to do this calendar'
Reply 142
naked calenders are so last century
id buy it! great cause, great content too I hope hehe
Original post by bob46

A lot of unis are still doing them!
I did a couple, although not with the uni. Mine was through my rugby club, and we were raising money for testicular cancer charities as one of the lads passed away a few years back. Our first one was quite conservative - It was an amazing success and we raised a ton of money for the charity, so much so that we have been doing it every year since. But the calendar becomes more explicit every year as we try to keep up with expectations built around Dieux Du Stade and Warwick Rowers - it's become less suggestive, and more full frontal shots now.
i dont know it all depedns on how comfortable you are with your own body and others bodies. personally i feel like it would be too much id rather save my body for only ones eyes. however it is for a great cause as long as youre cool with it go for it youre much braver than me
Original post by bob46

I agree. I may be comfortable being naked in a sauna or swimming naked, but there is no way I'd be in one.
For charity... yeah, sure. Beats turning up the heating, I suppose and saying take off all your clothes. That is the sexual equivalent of aggressive begging. Give me a pound and btw... take off all your clothes.

Latest

Trending

Trending