The Student Room Group

I've finished most of my AS examinations and...

I've realized I've messed up the 3 I did for further maths towards my target grade and where I actually wanted to go to uni ( FP1 - C/B M2 - B M3 - D) and I've realised, that even though I have a desire to learn the actual stuff, to pay for a tutor now that I've seen it was massively hard to get decent grades self teaching them, to sit the bloody exams, that desire is nothing for education as if I even resat them in October, I wouldn't get the results till January, after applying and being interviewed by a university, that I would have to wait another year for them qualifications to be worth anything, that my time and life is worth nothing to anyone setting the exam system out, that I have no chance of going where I wanted to go even with my other grades
Original post by chemari1
I've realized I've messed up the 3 I did for further maths towards my target grade and where I actually wanted to go to uni ( FP1 - C/B M2 - B M3 - D) and I've realised, that even though I have a desire to learn the actual stuff, to pay for a tutor now that I've seen it was massively hard to get decent grades self teaching them, to sit the bloody exams, that desire is nothing for education as if I even resat them in October, I wouldn't get the results till January, after applying and being interviewed by a university, that I would have to wait another year for them qualifications to be worth anything, that my time and life is worth nothing to anyone setting the exam system out, that I have no chance of going where I wanted to go even with my other grades

Mechanics units are tough to be honest - I self taught stats ones which were more straightforward, so maybe that's something to think about (unless doing mechanics modules beenfits your application more).

Otherwise, I'm sorry that you're stressed out.There's not much you can do now to change anything so just..take it on the chin and sort things out as best as you can.

Quick Reply

Latest