The Student Room Group

Where in London can you take year 12 resits?

I'm currently studying at a Richmond College in South London and I've just completed my AS exams (but these grades/exams do not count towards your overall A Level which I will receive next year - so I have to retake all of these exams in year 13 plus A2 exams due to the new A Levels).
My college have told us that there is a requirement of DDD to be accepted back next year plus good attendance (mine is 85%). I know for sure that I got 2 Ds but I'm unsure about my third D which is why I am beginning my search for a new college or sixth form that accept retakes just in case my grades are not DDD and worse comes to worst.
I'd really appreciate if anybody could name me a few colleges or sixth forms in London (preferably South) that accept year 12 retakes.
Thank you!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest