The Student Room Group

AS-A2 History Coursework Question (New AQA 2015 specification)

I've found a topic that I want to do for my coursework - it's the European witch trials that lasted from the 1500s-1600s but I don't know how to come up with a question for it.
The question has to:
-Make sure I cover a time period of at least 100-120 years
-Identify an issue which traces a development over the time frame OR focus on a narrower issue but in the appropriate time frame

I would really appreciate if someone could help me come up with a question and / or set me up in the right direction for where to look for this information and if you know any good websites or books I can look at.

TL;DR I need help coming up with a question for my history coursework which is based on the European witch trials.
Original post by Sophie_Nanase
I've found a topic that I want to do for my coursework - it's the European witch trials that lasted from the 1500s-1600s but I don't know how to come up with a question for it.
The question has to:
-Make sure I cover a time period of at least 100-120 years
-Identify an issue which traces a development over the time frame OR focus on a narrower issue but in the appropriate time frame

I would really appreciate if someone could help me come up with a question and / or set me up in the right direction for where to look for this information and if you know any good websites or books I can look at.

TL;DR I need help coming up with a question for my history coursework which is based on the European witch trials.

I'll move this to History Study Help so you can hopefully get more replies. :h:
My coursework booklet from my teacher has loads of different coursework options and one of them is about the witch craze in Europe - it is "what is your view on why the witch craze flourished in Europe in the seventeenth century?" - this is part of our paper 3 option which is the witch craze in Europe, Britain and North America and you can look at the role of literature, events in Denmark and the discovery of science which is all really interesting.
and with this you can see the development of the witch trials
hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending