Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently nearing the end of my second year of my teaching degree and I'm struggling with the workload and really not enjoying any minute of it, especially the teaching placement. I don't want to quit uni but I would like to take a year out before I go into my third year to relax and be able to think seriously about what I want to do before I decide if I really do want to continue with uni. Can I do this? How would I go about doing this? Would this be a suitable reason to give that the uni would accept?
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.