The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Scholarship Strathclyde Business School

Hi guys :smile:

I applied for the Scholarship for MSc International Marketing but they will let know only the successful candidates till the end of June. Does somebody know if they already chose someone? Or how long it will take? I start to be crazy about it :biggrin:
Thank you !:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lynet
Hi guys :smile:

I applied for the Scholarship for MSc International Marketing but they will let know only the successful candidates till the end of June. Does somebody know if they already chose someone? Or how long it will take? I start to be crazy about it :biggrin:
Thank you !:smile:

Have you asked them? I've been in touch about other scholarships in the business school that I applied to and some have been given out already! Just ask them :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by BanerjeeS
Have you asked them? I've been in touch about other scholarships in the business school that I applied to and some have been given out already! Just ask them :smile:

I don´t understand why they didn´t write a short post on facebook about it or an email. I wrote 1000 words for my essay and they can´t write 3 words back. Anyway, thanks for your feedback :u:
Reply 3
Hi

As current student at Strath doing the same course, Id strongly urge you to reconsider your decision to come to this University.
Let me outline the reasons behind my dissuasion.
Firstly, the country itself isnt in a very conducive situation at the given moment and if you're not a British resident, the employment post your degree will be a woe.
If that isnt a concern for you then you should read my next point
Which is that the University is horrendous and the course utterly irrelevant and shambolic. The teaching content is archaic and impractical- you will be doing inane literature reviews and you can expect never to get any practical insight into marketing or as such. Its only research and theory based. The professors are condescending, uppity researchers who care a freak about your experience and your opinions as mature grad students. The teaching environment is generally oppressive and you would be exasperated at the ineptitude of the professors who are embroiled in their own pointless research.
I genuinely do not wish to see others suffer the same fate as mine and hence the friendly warning
The rest is upto you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending