Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If i am looking for a self catered residence, with a data point, near to the uni preferred and also ensuite facilities... which uni accomodation is best???

ReputationRep:
    hey dont tell me no one has any idea of accomodation at ucl??? or am i expecting too much from ucl ?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    try the UCL prospective students board then go to the accomodation section or the accomodation section at the UCL Union board . they are ucl people who are vastly more likely to have the infomaiton u need.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has applied to Canterbury or Connaught heard anything yet? Some people already seem to have offers from intercollegiate halls but I am still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackrainbow)
    Has anyone who has applied to Canterbury or Connaught heard anything yet? Some people already seem to have offers from intercollegiate halls but I am still waiting
    they allocate accomodation after results/clearing, when all undergraduate students are known

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering because some people have already been allocated places at Ramsey and someone going KCL also said she had a place at Hughes Parry, which is intercollegiate, so it seems some places are being given before the A-level results come out.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.