Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long until you'd be fine with GF farting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How long in the relationship before it wouldn't result in instant dismissal? My GF farted two days ago and Ive purposely been picking arguments for an excuse to dump her. For her to think she can break wind infront of me just tells me she has no respect for me and doesnt care what I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely right, this is just SO unlady like..

ReputationRep:
    IM A GIRL IF MY BF DID THAT I WOULD DUMP HIM. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO FART NEXT TO me AM I WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*?
    HE MUST BE MARRIESD TO ME FOR 2YEARS AT LEAST TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT

ReputationRep:
    erm......

ReputationRep:
    Its would take at least 2 years ,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I don't know why but I just find the abbreviation 'gf' so icky. To me it's fine when a girl says bf but when a guy says gf.. I feel a bit icky. not sure why. (Sorry for this strange observation, but it's in chat sooo.. :dontknow:)

On topic, girls are human too.

ReputationRep:
    k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsapRocky)
    How long in the relationship before it wouldn't result in instant dismissal? My GF farted two days ago and Ive purposely been picking arguments for an excuse to dump her. For her to think she can break wind infront of me just tells me she has no respect for me and doesnt care what I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope she dumps you for burping

(Original post by AsapRocky)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why din't you just tell her what the real problem is? Why confuse the issue.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.