The Student Room Group

Is he using me for sex?

Hey guys,
I’m a girl and I’m 23.
I went on this date/hangout the other night.
I asked him what he was looking for and he said something long term/a gf.

This was good bc I’m looking for something long term/meaningful.

We spoke about careers, things that makes us laugh and flirted.
Until we hugged and then pretty much made out non stop for the rest of the night in his car. I don’t know if I should have done that.
I enjoyed it and so did he. Allowed him to put his hand on my boob and then he put his mouth there as well which was fine with me…
He then said I could touch him down there, which I did and we both enjoyed it. He then alluded to getting his c*** out, to which I said no, I just felt it was too far…

When we kissed, sparks flew. We really connected. More than anything it felt like it meant something and wasn’t just a steamy make out session….

My question is.. is he using me for sex? Did we take it too far for the first date…

He had to drive back an hour and half to get home after date at 12am, so he said next time he comes he needs to stay over… do I take that as him wanting to have sex?

As much as I’m attracted to him… I want to wait
Reply 1
I don't think he is using you as long as you were okay with it on first date. Especially if you had been crushing on him it's normal for things to get that far. Just watch him and be safe girl
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey guys,
I’m a girl and I’m 23.

Until we hugged and then pretty much made out non stop for the rest of the night in his car. I don’t know if I should have done that.
I enjoyed it and so did he. Allowed him to put his hand on my boob and then he put his mouth there as well which was fine with me…
He then said I could touch him down there, which I did and we both enjoyed it. He then alluded to getting his c*** out, to which I said no, I just felt it was too far…

When we kissed, sparks flew. We really connected. More than anything it felt like it meant something and wasn’t just a steamy make out session….

My question is.. is he using me for sex? Did we take it too far for the first date…

He had to drive back an hour and half to get home after date at 12am, so he said next time he comes he needs to stay over… do I take that as him wanting to have sex?

I have no experience, but I say u should talk o him about it!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey guys,
I’m a girl and I’m 23.

Talk to him and be clear that you want to wait re sex, and set out your limits. Communicate - the key to a relationship - no matter how short lived.
I don’t think the first date getting heated necessarily means anything. But him wanting to stay over, (and it is a want, not a need), potentially points that way.

I agree, you need to make it clear what you’re after. And I’d recommend not having him sleep over.
I think thats a bit too much for a first date and him asking to stay over the next time kind of suggests what his intentions are.
Don't give yourself away so easily. First have a few more couple of dates and if you find that hints of sex keep coming up, then you would know for sure, but if not and he really would like to get to know you and connect, then thats a good sign.
Reply 6
It’s hard to say, he did say he was looking for a relationship. I think there can be too much too soon situations and if you’re worried I say you want to take it slower and see what happens. Or there is the live for the moment, see what happens, strategy
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending