Is this guy hot and woukd you think catfish?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
fermat1324
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Depressed by my failure on the popular hi5 dating app, i decided to see whether a user who didnt pay money to use it but was attractive would get attention.

I googled hot guy and found this guy who didnt look like a catfish to me:

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 1910
Size:  6.0 KB

I personally didnt think he was hot but thought since im a straight man what do i know?

Anyway i tried to make up an attractive profile about just having done with my education and being in a good salary and wanting someone to enjoy life with. Mentoned lots of hobbies in a natural way and cazually dropped in having lots of mates.

Liked every vaguely attractive female and after 2 days didnt get a single like back or message. Are these sites set up for he paying members to succeed or is it just hard for males?

Or is bis guy not attractive or an obvious catfish?

I wrote the profile in a natural way and droppdd in all the stuff women say they look for subtly.
xxAminah
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
first look at that picture tells me its a catfish
||TheUnknown||
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Wow.
username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Is that Liam Payne? He's hot
amingo26
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I would totally think catfish straight away. I wouldn't even have a conversation with this guy.
goam
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yep that photo looks 100% catfish
Dragon24
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The reality is people don't really want to meet someone online and use dating sites to pass the time.
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It looks like a catfish
fermat1324
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Dont think so searched google for the image and it just came up with loads of cute guy sited
(Original post by saraxh)
Is that Liam Payne? He's hot
What happens to real hot guys on these sites?

Im curious. How could i get a noncatfish looking photo up?
Nim_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Sorry, but he's hot, so would assume he was catfish, unless a sex site.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Smexy ******* but yes I'd say fake but will Skype to make sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Photo doesn't look natural enough, defo catfish looking
Autumncolson
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Did he happen to have tattoos all over his body?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
haven't made a fake profile as a male for like a couple of yrs now. but something like that would have been fine. there are plenty of dumb women on these sites, trust me...
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
ohhh, i like him. but yeah, looks like a catfish.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
haven't made a fake profile as a male for like a couple of yrs now. but something like that would have been fine. there are plenty of dumb women on these sites, trust me...
omg this thread is 3 years old, see what you made me do :<
ANM775
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
omg this thread is 3 years old, see what you made me do :<
wasn't me who bumped it
Allie4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
VERY gorgeous and yes I would most definitely assume its a catfish

but the easier way to find out the truth is to exchange numbers and chat on facetime. if he refuses to show his face then it means he is a catfish.
Autumncolson
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)wasn't me who bumped it

Who is this? Name:  4C2D4287-348F-4EF7-8D9B-8413FFFE5662.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  95.5 KB Is this the same guy?
ANM775
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Allie4)
VERY gorgeous and yes I would most definitely assume its a catfish

but the easier way to find out the truth is to exchange numbers and chat on facetime. if he refuses to show his face then it means he is a catfish.
you already answered like 3yrs ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads