The Student Room Group

Is this guy hot and woukd you think catfish?

Depressed by my failure on the popular hi5 dating app, i decided to see whether a user who didnt pay money to use it but was attractive would get attention.

I googled hot guy and found this guy who didnt look like a catfish to me:

images (1).jpg

I personally didnt think he was hot but thought since im a straight man what do i know?

Anyway i tried to make up an attractive profile about just having done with my education and being in a good salary and wanting someone to enjoy life with. Mentoned lots of hobbies in a natural way and cazually dropped in having lots of mates.

Liked every vaguely attractive female and after 2 days didnt get a single like back or message. Are these sites set up for he paying members to succeed or is it just hard for males?

Or is bis guy not attractive or an obvious catfish?

I wrote the profile in a natural way and droppdd in all the stuff women say they look for subtly.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
first look at that picture tells me its a catfish
Wow.
Is that Liam Payne? He's hot
I would totally think catfish straight away. I wouldn't even have a conversation with this guy.
Reply 5
Yep that photo looks 100% catfish
The reality is people don't really want to meet someone online and use dating sites to pass the time.
It looks like a catfish
Reply 8
Dont think so searched google for the image and it just came up with loads of cute guy sited
Original post by saraxh
Is that Liam Payne? He's hot

What happens to real hot guys on these sites?

Im curious. How could i get a noncatfish looking photo up?
Reply 9
Sorry, but he's hot, so would assume he was catfish, unless a sex site.
Smexy bastard but yes I'd say fake but will Skype to make sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Photo doesn't look natural enough, defo catfish looking
Did he happen to have tattoos all over his body?
Reply 13
haven't made a fake profile as a male for like a couple of yrs now. but something like that would have been fine. there are plenty of dumb women on these sites, trust me...
Reply 14
ohhh, i like him. but yeah, looks like a catfish.
Reply 15
Original post by ANM775
haven't made a fake profile as a male for like a couple of yrs now. but something like that would have been fine. there are plenty of dumb women on these sites, trust me...

omg this thread is 3 years old, see what you made me do :<
Reply 16
Original post by Ciel.
omg this thread is 3 years old, see what you made me do :<

wasn't me who bumped it
Reply 17
VERY gorgeous and yes I would most definitely assume its a catfish

but the easier way to find out the truth is to exchange numbers and chat on facetime. if he refuses to show his face then it means he is a catfish.
(Original post by ANM775)wasn't me who bumped it

Who is this? 4C2D4287-348F-4EF7-8D9B-8413FFFE5662.jpg Is this the same guy?
Reply 19
Original post by Allie4
VERY gorgeous and yes I would most definitely assume its a catfish

but the easier way to find out the truth is to exchange numbers and chat on facetime. if he refuses to show his face then it means he is a catfish.

you already answered like 3yrs ago :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending